Cyanogen 6.0 is a BEAST!

This is a discussion on Cyanogen 6.0 is a BEAST! within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; OK, after flashing Cyanogen 6.0 A and messing with it for a few hours now, I have concluded that Cyanogen is one bad mofo of ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyanogen 6.0 is a BEAST!

Cyanogen 6.0 is a BEAST!

OK, after flashing Cyanogen 6.0 A and messing with it for a few hours now, I have concluded that Cyanogen is one bad mofo of a genius! If your not rooted, you have no idea what you're missing. Of course Google's code is the base of his Nexus rom's, but he turns them into true works of art. Root that baby and come into the light. My phone is blazing fast,stable and not one force close(yet). Loving the wifi N (2.4ghz band only but better than G), connected seamlessly to my Netgear Rangemax WNDR3700.

Look ma! I'm a super moderator, my life has purpose now. :butt1:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I agree, his work is pure gold, I have only had one problem with any if his builds and its a radio problem on this new alpha but it's to be expected.....roll on the finished article
    NEXUS ONE
    11.02.2010 - SuperBoot Rooted
    24.02.2010 - Amon Ra's Recovery
    24.02.2010 - 05.10.2010 Cyanogen Era
    06.10.2010 - 08.12.2010 - RoDrIgUeZsTyLe´s MIUIMOD Era
    04.05.2011 - CyanogenMod 7.0.3

NOTION INK ADAM
    04.04.2011 - Rooted & CW Recovery Installed
    04.04.2011 - BEAST 2.1.3 PQi + 3g Version
    02.05.2011 - BEAST 2.2

i think ill update to CM 6... im still on CM5.0.8

i hope they can fix the 20fps issue when recording on 720p....

I was running CyanogenROM almost from day one on my Magic, but I've resisted with the N1. Given the stock provides most of the advantages of rooting(apart from the 3rd party 'enhancements' for many stock tools which I always found I was playing catchup with patches to deal with buggy behaviour), I haven't found a decent reason yet for rooting. If any ROM will do it for me it's CM, but really, what are you getting from it that I don't have in stock apart from all the small enhancements like flac support builtin and things like apps2sd which IMHO have no reason at all running on highend phones? Is it really all that much faster?

This isn't to question your judgement, I'm genuinely curious what you're getting from it. There's nothing wrong with pure HAX appeal, I understand that.

DT

Besides the Speed, Rich cyan feature list and blank canvas for updates, upgrades and mods there is nothing i can say. I had my nexus a few days when i rooted for the sole purpose of using the N1 light app haha few days after that i installed one of Cyans early roms and have not been back to stock since, and with his new creations on the N1 coupled with the Cyanogen Updater you can update all apps automatically and New roms will be downloaded and installed at the click of a button with no messing about and no backups/restoring needed, it has never been as simple to keep up?
    NEXUS ONE
    11.02.2010 - SuperBoot Rooted
    24.02.2010 - Amon Ra's Recovery
    24.02.2010 - 05.10.2010 Cyanogen Era
    06.10.2010 - 08.12.2010 - RoDrIgUeZsTyLe´s MIUIMOD Era
    04.05.2011 - CyanogenMod 7.0.3

NOTION INK ADAM
    04.04.2011 - Rooted & CW Recovery Installed
    04.04.2011 - BEAST 2.1.3 PQi + 3g Version
    02.05.2011 - BEAST 2.2

when i got my n1... it last just half a day with the stock rom.... and i mean it.. got it at 11 am and rooted at 1 am and i put CM there... just because of the market enabler (im from chile... i need it to buy apps) and when i realize that i can get an OC/UV kernel to get more battery life... well my eyes glowed and i dont regret of rooting, the fixes on CM are great, the mods and apps... i f#$%ing love it :P..

N1 with CM is the best phone!!

Ya, i doubled my wifi speed as well!
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

OK, after flashing Cyanogen 6.0 A and messing with it for a few hours now, I have concluded that Cyanogen is one bad mofo of a genius! If your not rooted, you have no idea what you're missing. Of course Google's code is the base of his Nexus rom's, but he turns them into true works of art. Root that baby and come into the light. My phone is blazing fast,stable and not one force close(yet). Loving the wifi N (2.4ghz band only but better than G), connected seamlessly to my Netgear Rangemax WNDR3700.

Please confirmed back to me that CM 6 come with Wifi N capability??

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    "You don't know the power of the dark side!"

still no battery % on the battery icon on the bar... buuuu we will have to wait... mini info widget could be useful now...

first run on full battery with CM6 and im getting like 17 hrs... with CM 5.0.8 i got almost 2 days >.<....

another thing.. i dont have a lot of apps installed but i still have 100 mb free of 192 mb...:S

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links