Video Recorder freezes

This is a discussion on Video Recorder freezes within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi all, My nexus one is rooted with CM 5.08 and whenever I hit the record button for videos it freezes up and my phone ...

Thread: Video Recorder freezes

Video Recorder freezes

Hi all,

My nexus one is rooted with CM 5.08 and whenever I hit the record button for videos it freezes up and my phone reboots. I've tried wiping and flashing and it doesn't seem to work? Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Hays View Post
    Hi all,

My nexus one is rooted with CM 5.08 and whenever I hit the record button for videos it freezes up and my phone reboots. I've tried wiping and flashing and it doesn't seem to work? Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks
    Sounds like you have the wrong Radio img flashed. Check the Required Radio for your rom and flash accordingly.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links