Android SDK can't detect my N1 (on a iMac)

This is a discussion on Android SDK can't detect my N1 (on a iMac) within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; So myself, the mega noob of rooting, I've decided to root for the first time and (eventually) flash CM6, however I've run into a road ...

Thread: Android SDK can't detect my N1 (on a iMac)

Exclamation Android SDK can't detect my N1 (on a iMac)

So myself, the mega noob of rooting, I've decided to root for the first time and (eventually) flash CM6, however I've run into a road block. I have to this point 1) downloaded and saved to the appropriate locations all required .zip and .img files, 2) downloaded the SDK for Mac, 3) enabled USB debugging...but for whatever reason my Mac is unable to recognize the device when running the './fastboot devices' command, and the SDK does not show my device in AVD Manager ("No AVD available"). Does anybody have any idea what might be going on??? I've been specifically following the directions listed on this page, mainly because it is the only Mac-specific instruction I've found: How to hack your Nexus One to run Cyanogen for a good performance boost (and some serious geek cred)

Somebody, please help!!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by joeski27 View Post
    So myself, the mega noob of rooting, I've decided to root for the first time and (eventually) flash CM6, however I've run into a road block. I have to this point 1) downloaded and saved to the appropriate locations all required .zip and .img files, 2) downloaded the SDK for Mac, 3) enabled USB debugging...but for whatever reason my Mac is unable to recognize the device when running the './fastboot devices' command, and the SDK does not show my device in AVD Manager ("No AVD available"). Does anybody have any idea what might be going on??? I've been specifically following the directions listed on this page, mainly because it is the only Mac-specific instruction I've found: How to hack your Nexus One to run Cyanogen for a good performance boost (and some serious geek cred)

Somebody, please help!!!
    I'm afraid you a have a major problem, to fix it you must immediately throw your mac away. Problem solved.
    Look ma! I'm a super moderator, my life has purpose now. :butt1:

dandroid
    Hey Joe, Any Luck on trying to get it rooted?

Somebody, please help!!!

Quote Originally Posted by woode29 View Post

Somebody, please help!!!
    I'm afraid you a have a major problem, to fix it you must immediately throw your mac away. Problem solved.
    I agree, your Mac is the problem. I work for Apple until I can get a real job. Apple makes really ****ty computers

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links