Immediate Help Please

This is a discussion on Immediate Help Please within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; FIXED, Got to the sdcard thru ms toggle in recovery. Formatted card and restored from my bu. No problems now. Maybe I should have formatted ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Immediate Help Please

FIXED,

Got to the sdcard thru ms toggle in recovery. Formatted card and restored from my bu. No problems now. Maybe I should have formatted before flashing CM6. Not sure what screwed up the sd card. I am not on CW as Cyan would like, but don't see why that should be an issue. Also, when I resotred LauncherPro and opened it it restored all my home screens from Modaco r21. Big time saver. Didn't know CM6 supported LP, only ADW.

Only problem at the moment, and did my settings, is no haptic feedback on keypresses and shows predictive text. I know I cx predictive text before and I forget where. Probably missing a step some where.

Now on CM6 FRF91. Very stable so far.

Ken

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Only problem at the moment, and did my settings, is no haptic feedback on keypresses and shows predictive text. I know I cx predictive text before and I forget where. Probably missing a step some where.

Also, I now show an H no 3G. I know that is common. Speedtest shows1.6 to 2mb dowload on several tests. Sound OK.

Now on CM6 FRF91. Very stable so far.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Solved the problems mentioned above.

Only one left is browser doesn't display page correctly, off center, and has pink notice at top that there are errors on page. No flash working. 10.1 is installed.

Does gapps have the browser included. I could reflash gapps, no wipe, since all else is great. Or, wipe needed?

Can dl just the browser?

Ken

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Lots of views no ideas. I am stumped too.

Back to Modaco r21 rom.

The download corrupted my SD Card and Browser and Flash never did work right. I will wait awhile.

Ken

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links