stuck in reboot cyan 6

This is a discussion on stuck in reboot cyan 6 within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; I just rooted my brand new nexus one and everything went fine. I just tried to install the cyan 6 rom and when it starts ...

Thread: stuck in reboot cyan 6

stuck in reboot cyan 6

I just rooted my brand new nexus one and everything went fine. I just tried to install the cyan 6 rom and when it starts to reboot it shows the colorful x coming together then the pure blue one, then freezes, then it starts over again. Did i maybe do something wrong?
    GO BRONCOS!!!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

never mind got it
    GO BRONCOS!!!!

Question Reboot

What does a pulse of three vibrations mean when a NexusOne boots? This one is geting stuck at the four-color Nexus "X" (pre-animation) and will boot no further. This is not a rooted phone.

I would start your own thread as this one mentions CM6 which you don't have. Any more details would help like build and what you were doing prior to this, and has it happenned before.

I am somewhat new myself, but would recommend a battery pull if you haven't done it yet.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links