Can I ---

This is a discussion on Can I --- within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; ----delete "not installed" apps from Titanium BackUp without any repercusions? I am pretty sure these are left over from uninstalling CM6. They are calendar 2.2, ...

Thread: Can I ---

Can I ---

----delete "not installed" apps from Titanium BackUp without any repercusions? I am pretty sure these are left over from uninstalling CM6. They are calendar 2.2, camera, clock, facebook etc. looks like the basic apps CM6 came with. Also, has Rom Manager.

I am sure there is no issue, but never had so many "not installed's" that I just want to ask if there are any disadvantages to doing this. The only one I could think of was if I wanted to reinstall CM6 when it is more stable. But, I would think the new CM6 may have some different versions by then.

Just double checking,

Thanks,

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I've deleted lots of "un-installed" backups from Titanium, never had a problem. The only advantage to deleting them is freeing up space on your sd card.

Some of them, like FB, you can just get from the Market anytime you want anyways.

Thanks rioja,

Looking for a reason not to do it, can't think of any.

Like I said, sure they are left over from removing CM6.

Will delete.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links