Desire Rom for FRF91?

This is a discussion on Desire Rom for FRF91? within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; I have an unrooted nexus one and the desire is tempting to root it. I have found a desire rom and tutorial at XDA but ...

Thread: Desire Rom for FRF91?

Desire Rom for FRF91?

I have an unrooted nexus one and the desire is tempting to root it. I have found a desire rom and tutorial at XDA but it is only viable for 2.1, does anyone know a working desire rom for 2.2 build FRF91? Also can anyone show me the awesomeness of the HTC sense ui on their nexus? Hows the overall experience and battery life?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

KingxKlick has attempted to port sense UI to froyo, and the ROM is cool, but............as you try to use it, several things are broken...key features for me that I could not live without and the dev can't seem to get the visuals right...very glitchy. I tested it and it looks pretty sweet, but ultimately reverted back to cyan because it is way stable and the final build will have all things fixed. Now I think King is working on improving but so far no fix for BT and visuals. Death1246 has a sense/desire "feel" froyo...head over to android spin's release matrix and become a ROM whore like me...
    CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

I am not sure of details, but Modaco is working on a sense ui for the frf91 build. It will be his version r23. Maybe a month out. He has beta type out now. Must be a member to download from his kitchen and try. Still buggy.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links