Superboot for FRF91 - root stock Froyo with this!

This is a discussion on Superboot for FRF91 - root stock Froyo with this! within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; I've seen a number of threads asking how to root the official Froyo release (FRF91) received from Google through OTA. Please use this 22/Jul - ...

Thread: Superboot for FRF91 - root stock Froyo with this!

Exclamation Superboot for FRF91 - root stock Froyo with this!

I've seen a number of threads asking how to root the official Froyo release (FRF91) received from Google through OTA.

Please use this 22/Jul - Superboot ERD79 -> FRF91 - rooting the Nexus One - Android @ MoDaCo

It is the easiest way to root stock FRF91 and get everything you need to start installing custom recoveries & ROM's.

Enjoy!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I'm not seeing anything specifically for FRF91 over there, though I do see it referred to. Did I just miss it, or am I missing something else?

It's the first set of downloads on the page. Look for "Superboot for FRF91 - Superboot" in bold.

Ok, I AM blind! Thanks!

hangs head and shuffles away....

Quote Originally Posted by rioja View Post
    I've seen a number of threads asking how to root the official Froyo release (FRF91) received from Google through OTA.

Please use this 22/Jul - Superboot ERD79 -> FRF91 - rooting the Nexus One - Android @ MoDaCo

It is the easiest way to root stock FRF91 and get everything you need to start installing custom recoveries & ROM's.

Enjoy!
    Now this sounds like I could do this one. LOL Do you know if it has been tested and works? I looked at the forum it comes from and it was dated back to December 2009. He posted this add on I suppose for the froyo. But I didn't see any new posts where anyone had tried this one.

Thanks. Have a great week-end.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Quote Originally Posted by judeeg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rioja View Post

Enjoy!
    Now this sounds like I could do this one. LOL Do you know if it has been tested and works? I looked at the forum it comes from and it was dated back to December 2009. He posted this add on I suppose for the froyo. But I didn't see any new posts where anyone had tried this one.

Thanks. Have a great week-end.
    Yup, I've used it and it works great! Modaco, the dev that created it, has been updating it since 2009 for each new version of the Android OS.

It does work really great. So simple and fast to use.

I was on stock FRF91 and Superboot FRF85B worked fine

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links