720p Video Recording Finally Possible on CM6

This is a discussion on 720p Video Recording Finally Possible on CM6 within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Grathius You don't need to backup then dl then backup, once is enough. I back up before each nightly. Some have had issues by not ...

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 720p Video Recording Finally Possible on CM6

Grathius

You don't need to backup then dl then backup, once is enough. I back up before each nightly. Some have had issues by not doing it. Remember, these are even more experimental than the RC's and by design will have issues due to the experimentation in them. Not for all, but it only takes a few minutes if done right to get all your info/screens back.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

You could go back and try the 12_7 radio again and see if better. I hope you don't mean you have your speed at 1228. I would keep it at or below 1190. Safer that way. I tested a higher clock speed and had endless reboots. Did fix it though, but no more over 1190.

Other than that, I really don't know what else to tell you. Did you check all video settings? I am sure you did, just asking.

I have the 925/1267 NoAB Kernal, running good. But, did have an issue last night where after TB ran and I saw phone this morning, screen was on. Don't know why yet, or even if it is related.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    You could go back and try the 12_7 radio again and see if better. I hope you don't mean you have your speed at 1228. I would keep it at or below 1190. Safer that way. I tested a higher clock speed and had endless reboots. Did fix it though, but no more over 1190.

Other than that, I really don't know what else to tell you. Did you check all video settings? I am sure you did, just asking.

I have the 925/1267 NoAB Kernal, running good. But, did have an issue last night where after TB ran and I saw phone this morning, screen was on. Don't know why yet, or even if it is related.
    No, luckily I've read enough warnings to know not to go above 1190. I was running 1190 and 1150. Now I'm back to the CM6 kernel running at 1113.

I just rolled back to the 12_07 radio and am getting 12 fps. Thats going in the right direction. (I guess if I roll back far enough I'll get there! j/k)

I ran some benchmarks on the sd card as well, and it seems to be performing fine.

Thanks for the ideas. I guess its just not meant to be for me. I guess I'm just a low def kind of guy.

Sorry I couldn't help. Someone else may have a better idea.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

I flashed wildmonks kernel version:
    2.6.35-925mV-CFS-SVS720-Monks-081010

I got it from a post from XDA. I should have done more research on it. Can anyone tell me which this one is or if you know if it? I have not had any problems and 720p seems to be working just fine.

I transferred a video to my desktop but I have a macbook and cant find the FPS. Mac is different. Can anyone with a mac tell me how to check my FPS please (cant right click and go to properties)?

Thanks for your assistance. Great thread btw.

Best,

Edit: I found out which one I downloaded: 2.6.35_SVS-925mV_CFS_1113Mhz_081010, so I see its 1113Mhz.

If my current kernel is 1113Mhz is it safe to OC at 1113Mhz? Or should I get a higher Mhz kernel and then OC to 1113Mhz?

Answers always welcome. Thanks.

Best,

Quote Originally Posted by dragongunner View Post
    If my current kernel is 1113Mhz is it safe to OC at 1113Mhz? Or should I get a higher Mhz kernel and then OC to 1113Mhz?

Best,
    Yes you are fine. should be very stable at that level. No need to go higher if you only want to OC to 1113
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dragongunner View Post

Best,
    Yes you are fine. should be very stable at that level. No need to go higher if you only want to OC to 1113
    Thanks a bunch for that quick reply Slim. When I tested at 1113Mhz and did the quadrant benchmark test I did extremely well. Just had to make certain.

Best,

Sorry for another newb question here but I dont know where else to put it. Once I have installed a zip file (new kernel, rom, or theme) can I delete the zip file from my sd card without any adverse reactions. Thanks.

Yes no problem there. Once its installed, it can be discarded from the SD

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links