720p Video Recording Finally Possible on CM6

This is a discussion on 720p Video Recording Finally Possible on CM6 within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth XDA is very confusing sometimes to go through if your just a random viewer like me so I appreciate everyone keeping ...

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 720p Video Recording Finally Possible on CM6

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    XDA is very confusing sometimes to go through if your just a random viewer like me so I appreciate everyone keeping us update of whats going on on that site and posting here. It makes it somewhat "simplified" for us Forest Gump people.

LOL
    LOL!

Agreed! Thats whats great about this place. We can break things down for everyone to understand.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Slice, thanks for the link to XDA, I'm currently flashing the wildmonks kernel you suggested.

Thanks!

Alright Slice I flashed and installed the Kernel you're using after a few days shall see how the phone performs with it and then if so might go and flash and install the next lernel up 1190Mhz or just stick with this don't know lol see how things go lol

No problem Guys!

Looking forward to your Feedback!
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    No problem Guys!

Is this the newest one or just just lower MHZ one?

Also does the Kernel determine how the bluetooth works, cause I'm not getting any voice feedback like saying speak now or calling such and such person like it used to when I'm using my bluetooth but I don't know if it's the kernel or CM.
    Androidfied.

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    No problem Guys!

Is this the newest one or just just lower MHZ one?

Also does the Kernel determine how the bluetooth works, cause I'm not getting any voice feedback like saying speak now or calling such and such person like it used to when I'm using my bluetooth but I don't know if it's the kernel or CM.
    Yes this is one of the Latest Kernels out. updated on the 27th.

Not too sure about the Bluetooth tho. Never use it.

Perhaps there are more options in the Bluetooth settings for you specific Bluetooth device.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

This is the link that I found the information at in case it hasn't been posted yet:

[Kernel] [.35.4] HAVS (In-Testing) SVS + 1113MHz + 720p support (08/27/10) - xda-developers

It was posted by Slice. My bad.
    Rooted One Click Method 8/11/10
    Unlocked Bootloader 11/11/10
    Rom: CM7 RC1 w/ Honeybread theme

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
    (I'll either find a way or make one)

DragonGunner

Updates for all:

Truth, you could try clearing data/cache. Or, you could longpress on device in BT settings, unpair, pull batt, and repair. It has helped me on occasion. Longshot?

Slim, like your video. Did get mediainfo to work, 24 FPS, may keep it? Will try SU update and lastest kernal tonite. Family got me today.

All, XDA is tough. A lot of hoytie toyties, but some really good, experienced troubleshooters like my_former_self.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    Updates for all:

Truth, you could try clearing data/cache. Or, you could longpress on device in BT settings, unpair, pull batt, and repair. It has helped me on occasion. Longshot?

Slim, like your video. Did get mediainfo to work, 24 FPS, may keep it? Will try SU update and lastest kernal tonite. Family got me today.

All, XDA is tough. A lot of hoytie toyties, but some really good, experienced troubleshooters like my_former_self.

Ken

I will try that and see if that might help. I love CM6 this with Froyo is just crazy fun.
    Androidfied.

Ok I've got CM6 Stable and the nightlie from the 8th and I have installed Wildmonks 1228MhZ Kernel and have my Nexus One Clocked to 1152Mhz..

Did a few recording int 720p but am only getting 9 FPS? How do I try and improve this?

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links