720p Video Recording Finally Possible on CM6

This is a discussion on 720p Video Recording Finally Possible on CM6 within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by Grathius Ok I've got CM6 Stable and the nightlie from the 8th and I have installed Wildmonks 1228MhZ Kernel and have my ...

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 720p Video Recording Finally Possible on CM6

Quote Originally Posted by Grathius View Post
    Ok I've got CM6 Stable and the nightlie from the 8th and I have installed Wildmonks 1228MhZ Kernel and have my Nexus One Clocked to 1152Mhz..

Did a few recording int 720p but am only getting 9 FPS? How do I try and improve this?
    How did you test the FPS?
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Put the file on my desktop right click and it shows me 9 FPS.. Checked a few other videos which I had taken months ago mainly in the summer whilst fishing and it was daylight 720x480 Resolution and they have 26/27FPS..

Where as the 3 720P I have done have 9/9/10 FPS...

Hmm...maybe it has something to do with the Nightly build you are running? I don't venture into the world of nightlies so I won't be much help there.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

It could be except I was at a party a few months ago also in which I DID NOT have my Nexus One flashed/hacked.rooter at all was on Stock 2.1 and the recording i did were roughly 12-14 FPS only ? :s weird much!

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    Also does the Kernel determine how the bluetooth works, cause I'm not getting any voice feedback like saying speak now or calling such and such person like it used to when I'm using my bluetooth but I don't know if it's the kernel or CM.
    I noticed this too. I posted a link somewhere on this site but if you check out xda, you'll see people are installing an older version of VoiceCommand.apk (I think that's the name) and the voice confirmation is returned. Apparently it doesn't seem to work for all but it definitely worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Grathius View Post
    Ok I've got CM6 Stable and the nightlie from the 8th and I have installed Wildmonks 1228MhZ Kernel and have my Nexus One Clocked to 1152Mhz..

Did a few recording int 720p but am only getting 9 FPS? How do I try and improve this?
    How did you go about installing the kernel?

Why I'm the smartest man ALIVE!! ahah nahh..

Sheanzy has an excellent and simple guide on how to do it here.

http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...tructions.html

Thanks, what is the difference between BFS and CFS? I have the T-Mobile version if that matters.

BFS is better for touch input like keyboard and homescreen wiping and CFS is better for such things as multitasking apps etc... I had BFS installed before but found that homescreen wiping was a bit jumpy, the app drawer would have a slight jump in loading and apps loaded a tad slower..

Went to CFS and everything is smooth. Most on these forums you'll see have CFS in the Kernel they have so it is the best way to go.

The latest nightlies have touch to focus on camcorder. So now you get 720p and touch to focus.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links