720p Video Recording Finally Possible on CM6

This is a discussion on 720p Video Recording Finally Possible on CM6 within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; But yeah still wondering what I do to improve the FPS on 720P video recording.. Would it be that 9FPS is just misleading because it ...

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 720p Video Recording Finally Possible on CM6

But yeah still wondering what I do to improve the FPS on 720P video recording.. Would it be that 9FPS is just misleading because it doesn't really look as if it's that slow but still any way that I'm able to improve the FPS on 720P recording I'd love to know.

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    The latest nightlies have touch to focus on camcorder. So now you get 720p and touch to focus.
    Can you tell is the video sharper than before? I shot a video of my dog playing and compared to the still photos, the video sharpness was crap(not even close). Lighting was the same for both and I was recording in 720p MP4.

What method are you using to get the 9fps. There is a program out there to test fps. At work now, and it is on my home laptop desktop. But, I ul a video I shot to you tube (private), I am not that good, and right clicked on the video. It showed, I think 24fps. I think your number is just wrong.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Alright I shall uploaded the video to youtube then check out what FPS I'm getting by that method then report back!

If needed, is there anyway to downgrade the kernel? I find my N1 is running a little slow and I did do a backup before installing the 12xx MHz

Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    If needed, is there anyway to downgrade the kernel? I find my N1 is running a little slow and I did do a backup before installing the 12xx MHz
    you can just flash a new kernel over the old one.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

9 FPS is horrible. What are you settings for Contrast, Sharpness, Brightness, and etc?

I got 26 FPS with WildMonks 1256MHz kernel + 720p support. It had AMAZING quality. Slice and myself have posted videos with WildMonks kernel showcasing its awesome quality .

--> Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

- Our handicapped puppy -

*Follow me on Twitter

EASY ROOT + CUSTOM KERNEL FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS ----> HERE

9 FPS was what Right Click>Properties was showing me on Windows when I wanted to check there..

I took a brief 45 second video of my bathroom which is white so no dark spots and I was changing from Flash to no Flash, as well as the different colour things like Cloudy, Sunny, etc...

Youtube was showing me a stable 17-19 FPS. No matter how fast i'd move the camera around or change the setting so that would be a much better reading.

What are your SetCPU settings Sheanzy as well as settings for your camera and what do you have your N1 Clocked too?

I've got the Wildmonks 2.6.35.4-950mV-CFS-SVS-AIX-720p-1228MHz-Monks-82710-TEST Kernel. And I have my MAX Clock to 1152MHz.

SliceBurgSlim or anyone who has this kernel: WildMonks 2.6.35.4_SVS-950mV_CFS_AXI_NoAB_720p_1113MHz

Can you please post the download link for this kernel. It appears that XDA is down all day. Cant find the download link anywhere else. Thanks.
    Rooted One Click Method 8/11/10
    Unlocked Bootloader 11/11/10
    Rom: CM7 RC1 w/ Honeybread theme

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
    (I'll either find a way or make one)

DragonGunner

Quote Originally Posted by dragongunner View Post
    SliceBurgSlim or anyone who has this kernel: WildMonks 2.6.35.4_SVS-950mV_CFS_AXI_NoAB_720p_1113MHz

Can you please post the download link for this kernel. It appears that XDA is down all day. Cant find the download link anywhere else. Thanks.
    Sorry please disregard. Found it. Jeez I always seem to find something after I make a post.
    Rooted One Click Method 8/11/10
    Unlocked Bootloader 11/11/10
    Rom: CM7 RC1 w/ Honeybread theme

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
    (I'll either find a way or make one)

DragonGunner

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links