720p Video Recording Finally Possible on CM6

This is a discussion on 720p Video Recording Finally Possible on CM6 within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; I keep it on 1152MHz when charging because I usually use my phone while it's charging. You don't need to use the settings that I ...

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: 720p Video Recording Finally Possible on CM6

I keep it on 1152MHz when charging because I usually use my phone while it's charging. You don't need to use the settings that I have, just set them to your likings.

Charging/full 1152 MAX - 245 MIN
    Screen Off 537 MAX - 245 MIn

Main: 1152 MAX - 245 MIN.

--> Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

- Our handicapped puppy -

*Follow me on Twitter

EASY ROOT + CUSTOM KERNEL FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS ----> HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Sheanzy View Post

No worries, I never backed up my STOCK rom either. I backed up CM6 RC2 & RC3. If I want stock, I'll just use a STOCK ROM from XDA and flash it. Same goes with my recovery.

I have no intentions of going back to stock though.
    Im just thinking if I end up having trouble with the phone not running right or ever have to send it back or something. I just always look for exit strategies lol.

Thanks for all your help bro. I see the new link in your sig, Im sure this gets a little old. There is like 3 threads all KIND OF talking about the same thing, and you and like 2 other guys get stuck answering 1000 questions.

Hey Sheanzy,

I must say to all lurkers out there, that this update was painless and very quick. most of all easy thanks to Sheanzy's introductions, I'm sure I covered every stupid question that came up. Not intentionally by the way.

I have to thank Sheanzy, who has answered every post for help.

Ok, Nuxus One rooted, CM6-CR3, WildMonk .35-950v-1267mhz-720p Kernel -NaB.

Now must stop playing with my phone, need to get some work done, haha.

This stuff is very addictive.

Gezza.

Quote Originally Posted by SRAD600 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheanzy View Post

No worries, I never backed up my STOCK rom either. I backed up CM6 RC2 & RC3. If I want stock, I'll just use a STOCK ROM from XDA and flash it. Same goes with my recovery.

I have no intentions of going back to stock though.
    Im just thinking if I end up having trouble with the phone not running right or ever have to send it back or something. I just always look for exit strategies lol.

Thanks for all your help bro. I see the new link in your sig, Im sure this gets a little old. There is like 3 threads all KIND OF talking about the same thing, and you and like 2 other guys get stuck answering 1000 questions.
    I was also thinking of returning to stock when the next OTA update is due so I can check it out and then again decide if I wanna root and custom rom again.
    Rooted N1 (Im a 1 clicker)
    CM6 RC3 no nightlies

Quote Originally Posted by SRAD600 View Post

It's okay to be extra cautious. I'm usually like that. When Android 3.0 /3.482717 or Gingerbread/honeycomb/cheerios finally comes out, 99.999999% chance is that Cyanogen will come out with a ROM compatible with it. So you will get the experience of the features of the STOCK OTA UPDATE + Cyanogen's goodies.

I don't mind answering 1,000's of questions. I just wish people would remember I have a GTalk for a reason =).
    You're welcome! I'm glad I could help.

Quote Originally Posted by gezza View Post
    Hey Sheanzy,

I must say to all lurkers out there, that this update was painless and very quick. most of all easy thanks to Sheanzy's introductions, I'm sure I covered every stupid question that came up. Not intentionally by the way.

I have to thank Sheanzy, who has answered every post for help.

Ok, Nuxus One rooted, CM6-CR3, WildMonk .35-950v-1267mhz-720p Kernel -NaB.

Now must stop playing with my phone, need to get some work done, haha.

This stuff is very addictive.

Gezza.
    You're welcome and no worries about the questions, keep em coming!

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

*Follow me on Twitter

Oh McDonalds, what are you doing to our children :rofl3: : [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHrxwiGGBLA"]YouTube - Seriously McDonalds?[/ame]

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

*Follow me on Twitter

:rofl3:They don't call him "Bat" man for nothing.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    :rofl3:They don't call him "Bat" man for nothing.
    Woooooooooooowwwww :rofl3: LMAO.. That is all I have to say!

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

*Follow me on Twitter

Aight well me being the procrastinator and over thinker I am didnt flash the kernel all day like I said I was going to, now Im about to go to bed and I DLed the kernal, put it on my SD card, was about to do it.....BUT. I DLed the BIG BOY kernel not the 1190 like Sheanzy told me to(so I dont OC). I couldnt find the 1190 in the link Sheanzy provided and I did search around the net and found one from the same guy thats 1190 but doesnt say it supports 720p. Oh boy. Now Sheanzys gtalk says its movie night with the gf and I dont dare interrupt as I know how my misses would get lol.

Advice...? Any one? Not you Sheanzy you go back to your movie.
    Rooted N1 (Im a 1 clicker)
    CM6 RC3 no nightlies

There is no 1190 kernal. i think what Sheanzy meant was if you get the 1267 kernal, make sure you don't set the max past 1190. Once you flash the kernal, setcpu will not haved it maxed out. It'll stick with your current max until you change it's setting. So you can flash it, then go to SetCPU and change it from there. I was running at 1190 for a few days but lowered it to 1152 just to be on the safe side.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links