720p Video Recording Finally Possible on CM6

This is a discussion on 720p Video Recording Finally Possible on CM6 within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer There is no 1190 kernal. i think what Sheanzy meant was if you get the 1267 kernal, make sure you don't ...

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: 720p Video Recording Finally Possible on CM6

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    There is no 1190 kernal. i think what Sheanzy meant was if you get the 1267 kernal, make sure you don't set the max past 1190. Once you flash the kernal, setcpu will not haved it maxed out. It'll stick with your current max until you change it's setting. So you can flash it, then go to SetCPU and change it from there. I was running at 1190 for a few days but lowered it to 1152 just to be on the safe side.
    Even in his original post he tells you to flash the 1190 kernel if your afraid of over clocking. He said 1190 a few times in Gtalk and I did find one in a post from wildmonk but in his thread it doesnt have 720p in the title like the 12xx one does. He even has an 1113 kernal.

I think Im just gonna flash it real quick before bed any way, and if Im worried about it Ill just reflash after Sheanzy is done watchin chick flicks lol, I kid I kid.
    Rooted N1 (Im a 1 clicker)
    CM6 RC3 no nightlies

Quote Originally Posted by SRAD600 View Post
    There is no 1190 kernal. i think what Sheanzy meant was if you get the 1267 kernal, make sure you don't set the max past 1190. Once you flash the kernal, setcpu will not haved it maxed out. It'll stick with your current max until you change it's setting. So you can flash it, then go to SetCPU and change it from there. I was running at 1190 for a few days but lowered it to 1152 just to be on the safe side.
    Even in his original post he tells you to flash the 1190 kernel if your afraid of over clocking. He said 1190 a few times in Gtalk and I did find one in a post from wildmonk but in his thread it doesnt have 720p in the title like the 12xx one does. He even has an 1113 kernal.

I think Im just gonna flash it real quick before bed any way, and if Im worried about it Ill just reflash after Sheanzy is done watchin chick flicks lol, I kid I kid.
    LOL. Chick flicks. Nothing wrong with that
    I'm using the same Kernal that he gave me. It's really good and stable. Just do you settings before you go to be. I put my settings in my signature in case anyone wanted a reference.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

There is a 1190MHz Kernel: cm-kernel_2.6.35_AVS_1190Mhz-081010.tar.gz

WildMonk has them hidden! =)

--> Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

- Our handicapped puppy -

*Follow me on Twitter

EASY ROOT + CUSTOM KERNEL FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS ----> HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Sheanzy View Post

Well, I'll be a monkey's Uncle. There is a 1190 kernal. Sorry, my bad. )
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Hey Guys,

Here is a quick 720P test I did today.

I am very impressed.

Ok, stupid question for the day - is there a zoom when using video?

I couldn't find it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_x4NoWhKpM]YouTube - Nexus one cm6 cr3 wildmonk kernel[/ame]

Hope this link works,

Gezza.

Thats the one I found when looking on the net but I didnt know if it was the one you ment. I didnt see in the page I found if it was 720. Im gonna flash it now.

My last 3 questions....I hope...

How do you guys test your FPS? And 1190 is safe and stable the whole time? Do I need to back it down at all? Whats the highest safe temp if there is one?
    CM6 RC3 no nightlies

Hmmmmm... I was gonna flash the 1190 but thats not a zip so it didnt show up when I was in recovery looking for it. I was thinking about just zipping it and then trying it but I dont wanna mess it up so I might just flash the bigger guy and try and be responsible with my clocking lol.
    CM6 RC3 no nightlies

Test your FPS by dragging the video file onto your desktop>right click>properties. It will show you the FPS.

1190 is stable. I take precautionary steps and bump it down a bit below the max.

--> Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

- Our handicapped puppy -

*Follow me on Twitter

EASY ROOT + CUSTOM KERNEL FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS ----> HERE

Test your FPS by dragging the video file onto your desktop>right click>properties. It will show you the FPS.

1190 is stable. I take precautionary steps and bump it down a bit below the max.
    Once again your help has been amazing. After our talk on Gtalk Im not running the 1190 kernel :-)

I knew you backed yours down I was just making sure I didnt have to.

Im not 1 click rooted, CM6 RC3 Wildmonks 1190 720p Kernal ;-)

No I just gotta figure out to get my frames per second where it should be with these mods and not....10 :-(

...and there was no sound lol. I got 1190 tho.
    CM6 RC3 no nightlies

LOL. Chick flicks. Nothing wrong with that
    I'm using the same Kernal that he gave me. It's really good and stable. Just do you settings before you go to be. I put my settings in my signature in case anyone wanted a reference.
    That helped me, thanks for putting it in your sig! Also, my phone was getting a little hot, so thanks for the point of reference on phone temp also.

The batman thing is amazing btw

EDIT:

Does anyone know how to check fps on OSX?

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links