720p Video Recording Finally Possible on CM6

This is a discussion on 720p Video Recording Finally Possible on CM6 within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by Jimmy Joe Mc Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer LOL. Chick flicks. Nothing wrong with that I'm using the same Kernal that he gave ...

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 720p Video Recording Finally Possible on CM6

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Joe Mc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    LOL. Chick flicks. Nothing wrong with that
    I'm using the same Kernal that he gave me. It's really good and stable. Just do you settings before you go to be. I put my settings in my signature in case anyone wanted a reference.
    That helped me, thanks for putting it in your sig! Also, my phone was getting a little hot, so thanks for the point of reference on phone temp also.

The batman thing is amazing btw
    Glad I could help Jimmy. If you have any issues, just send me a msg on GTalk.

--> Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

- Our handicapped puppy -

*Follow me on Twitter

EASY ROOT + CUSTOM KERNEL FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS ----> HERE

I also want to thank you guys for this thread. If I hadn't notice it, I wouldn't be able to find the 720p button lol. The sig reference helped too. Although, the was a moment of panic when my N1 went boot-loop due to max OC. (My bad. Curiosity is a bliss)

Anyway, thanks again. Keep up the great works guys.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    "You don't know the power of the dark side!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sheanzy View Post
    I believe you can just flash the radio via recovery. On XDA individuals have flashed just the radio.img. If you can and know how to flash via fastboot, then do it that way.

Before you flash, back everything up. Also, post speeds before and after the update.
    Somebody correct me if I am wrong. But a radio.img file is different then the .zip. The .img has to be flashed thru ADB, the .zip from can be flashed from the sd card.

I think.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

I have the latest CM nightly (8/22/2010), and I've tried both with the cm kernel and the wildmonks kernel @ 1228 kernel, but no matter what I try, my 720p video is between 7 and 10 fps. Any ideas why I'm not getting anything higher? (I have the korean radio 05.08.00.04 installed)

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheanzy View Post
    I believe you can just flash the radio via recovery. On XDA individuals have flashed just the radio.img. If you can and know how to flash via fastboot, then do it that way.

Before you flash, back everything up. Also, post speeds before and after the update.
    Somebody correct me if I am wrong. But a radio.img file is different then the .zip. The .img has to be flashed thru ADB, the .zip from can be flashed from the sd card.

I think.

Ken
    You're right. Zip through recovery/sdcard and .img through ADB.

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

*Follow me on Twitter

Hey Guys,

I tried to obtain the FPS, dragged the file to my desktop, couldn't find it.

So before I get to excited.

I did a little Google search, found youtube demo on Neocore that measures the FPS, the guy had 3 phones, one was a standard Nexus one with Froyo 2.2.

He got 27.5fps.

I downloaded the fee app from the Market, now I got 30.2fps.

So firstly am I measuring the correct FPS. If so, then I am very excited.

Let me know,

Thanks,

gezza.

It's been said that the Nexus One can only record 27FPS MAX. You can check the FPS by just right clicking on the file and hit PROPERTIES. It will tell you the FPS in there.

I've only recorded at 25 FPS MAX. Give or take, I believe the N1 is capable of a max of 30 FPS. So if you got 30 FPS, you are even with the iPhone 4.

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

*Follow me on Twitter

Hey Guys,

Must correct my last post,

I found a program that measure your FPS.

I actually got - 24.270FPS, still not bad.

But I am now addicted to tests, somebody stop me.

I will start a test post to show my results.

gezza.

Quote Originally Posted by smedley View Post
    I have the latest CM nightly (8/22/2010), and I've tried both with the cm kernel and the wildmonks kernel @ 1228 kernel, but no matter what I try, my 720p video is between 7 and 10 fps. Any ideas why I'm not getting anything higher? (I have the korean radio 05.08.00.04 installed)
    Sorry to bump / reply to my own post.

Could this be due to my sd card performance? I have a 16GB class 2 sandisk. But I'm pretty sure I was getting at least 15fps before.

question for everyone here If I wish to get the latest nightly I have to Back Up my current ROM, then download the latest nightly and then do the backup thing again and wipe data and that's it? Then after that i just download each new nightly as simple as downloading the update and that's it?

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links