1 click root now available!

This is a discussion on 1 click root now available! within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Nope i downloaded the free version which is the r5 i believe. Every time i try to install it i always get the missing line ...

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 click root now available!

Nope i downloaded the free version which is the r5 i believe. Every time i try to install it i always get the missing line error and fails the install. Yeah good way for answers now is just ask at modaco forums. Thanks Rugman.

Yes, that's the best way, I am not sure on your problem, sorry.

Give them as much info as possible on your phone and the procedure you are doing.

Didn't know they had a free one, unless it is an older link.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    iPhoneSlayer,

1. Yes
    2. Yes, but you may want to do it when RM asks. It and Nandroid are a full image bu
    3. I would do the bu at this time. May not matter, but at least follow CW steps.
    4. Restore all apps and sysytem data. After this is where I run LauncherPro by rebooting and select it as default desktop, then all Homescreens are restored. Usually I do wifi first, so I have max speed. This is if you have wifi available. I am at home when I do it and run off my dsl router to my laptop.
    Thanks, for the input. Looks like you've been quite busy these few days helping everyone out. I really appreciate it.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Akong702,

Have you successfuly dl'd other roms yet. If not you may want to make sure you have debugging selected under settings/apps/development.

Not sure if it matters on CW, but I would leave it on always.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

help

im trying to install cm 6.0 rc2 but it keeps going to the exclamation point screen after reboot. when i get to the folder from the install from sd option there is no add zip option i just click on it and it says backup and clear cache and then reboots.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Juice View Post
    im trying to install cm 6.0 rc2 but it keeps going to the exclamation point screen after reboot. when i get to the folder from the install from sd option there is no add zip option i just click on it and it says backup and clear cache and then reboots.
    Have you tried to hold down the volume- and pwr buttons at the same time? If you have installed recovery then it should take you to a black screen with about 7 or 8 options written in green.

If you click on nandroid and then on recovery it should take you to a date that you can recover to. Do this and it should recover your phone to the last settings that worked prior to you flashing.

Then just follow the instructions "word for word" on page 2 of this forum. It's what I did and I eventually got it. I was so frustrated I had to put the phone down for the day and try the next day. Next day worked flawless. I am just a newb at this but hope this was useful. If I am wrong I hope that senior members or others with more tech savvy than me corrects me.

Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by dragongunner View Post
    Have you tried to hold down the volume- and pwr buttons at the same time? If you have installed recovery then it should take you to a black screen with about 7 or 8 options written in green.

If you click on nandroid and then on recovery it should take you to a date that you can recover to. Do this and it should recover your phone to the last settings that worked prior to you flashing.

Then just follow the instructions "word for word" on page 2 of this forum. It's what I did and I eventually got it. I was so frustrated I had to put the phone down for the day and try the next day. Next day worked flawless. I am just a newb at this but hope this was useful. If I am wrong I hope that senior members or others with more tech savvy than me corrects me.

Good Luck!
    i have no backups cuz i had to master reset my phone due to problems so its clean. so i keep having to clear data and it just starts up like a new phone.

right now i redownloaded everything and it rebooted into clockworkmod recovery after install from sd with cm 6 but it says its supposed to automaticall flash the 2 zip files, its not doing anything and i can go up and down using the volume buttons.

Hmmm seems that cyan6 rc2 is draining my battery fast...Usually at this time of day with stock froyo id still have about 85% left with regular usage. With cyan6 rc2 im at 78%.

right now i redownloaded everything and it rebooted into clockworkmod recovery after install from sd with cm 6 but it says its supposed to automaticall flash the 2 zip files, its not doing anything and i can go up and down using the volume buttons.
    do u have paid version of rom manager? if ur new to installing ROMS i suggest u get the paid version since its alot easier to get and install roms.

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links