1 click root now available!
This is a discussion on 1 click root now available! within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; foody24,
There is a lot of info on your questions in this thread and others in the forum. Since you are just getting into this ...
09-26-2010, 11:49 AM
There is a lot of info on your questions in this thread and others in the forum. Since you are just getting into this I would read everything you can get your hands on here and in the xda forums. Stay away from frg33 and the new 2.2.1. If you oneclick root 2.2.1 may cause you issues. You can root the old way thru Android SDK and ADB. More research but foolproof against future htc/google attempts to mess with your root like Apple/iPhone does. Anyway I will try to answer your Q's. Others may add to and/or correct me.
1. If rooted you can continue as is.
2. Yes, I think you can do this thru Manage Applications if the dev allows it in his/her app.
3. I use Dark Tremor, but some of the roms have this gfeature built in. Not sure if it requires a custom rom.
[Script][A2SD] Darktremor Apps2SD 18.104.22.168 (09/23/2010) - xda-developers
5. ALWAYS BACKUP BEFORE DOING ANYTHING THAT CAN LOSE DATA
6. Others may help here. But you can get apps that require root to better manage phone files and some nice games.
7. TWo best are eVil and cyanogen. I like eVil right now. Used both.
[ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.20 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink [9/21/10] - xda-developers
8. You can still unroot and they are difficult to do if you don't study, study, study. BUt, if you back up you can recover. I would get Rom Manager from the Market then upgrade tp the paid version if you are going to do the oneclick and install roms. I t has the latest Cyan RC3 and the latest nightlies. Get Titanium Backup and Terminal Emulator also. These require root. Learn how to use them before installing custom rom. Study the above forum links I gave you above, lots of info.
Get familiar with these too:
The one big rule, don't ever pull the battery while trying to flash a radio update.
Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile
San Francisco Giants
09-28-2010, 05:26 AM
I have a stupid question. I hadn't realized that I was updated to 2.2.1, and tried universal Androot. Got the "no fu goo" error, and am now wondering if I have to "unroot" to set everything back to stock. Did the app undo any changes it made before it got to the error? Thanks!
09-28-2010, 06:23 AM
IMHO, One-Click Root was viewed by the Google Devs as a potential Security Threat...
Which Super Noobs like me could fall for
05-07-2011, 01:08 AM
Recently I flashed my 2.2.1 N1 to cm-22.214.171.124 but it was failed (status 7) then trying to roll-back but it was stucked on the flash triangle start-up.
Well I decided to roll back to 2.1-update1 build number EPE76 as per [TIPS] Stuck On FRF91? Want To Downgrade To Get Root? Click Here! - xda-developers but again it was failed to upgrade cm mode.
Could you please help me with to upgrade step by step or from a source that you know
Search tags for this page
does failed no fu goo mean
download universal androot 1.5.3
failed no fu goo nexus one
fu goo android
fugoo htc root app
no fu goo mytouch q
onclick root rom manager gratuit
one click root nexus 1
universal androot failed no fu goo
universal androot no fu goo
universal bootloader unlocker
what does fail no fugoo mean
what does no fugoo mean when installing universal androot
Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.