Easy Root APP [Instructions]

This is a discussion on Easy Root APP [Instructions] within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; True. The first time, I was stuck in boot for about 3-5 minutes....

Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy Root APP [Instructions]

True. The first time, I was stuck in boot for about 3-5 minutes.

--> Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

- Our handicapped puppy -

*Follow me on Twitter

EASY ROOT + CUSTOM KERNEL FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS ----> HERE

does the latest stable cyanogen mod version support app 2 sd?? i mean if i flash this rom can i move the apps to sd-card??

just wanted to ask this question before i flash a custom rom for the first time.....

Quote Originally Posted by husnain17 View Post
    does the latest stable cyanogen mod version support app 2 sd?? i mean if i flash this rom can i move the apps to sd-card??

just wanted to ask this question before i flash a custom rom for the first time.....
    Yes, it allows apps even if they weren't flagged/compiled to allow it. So I put things like Google Earth back on that took lots of space. Flash is big too - moved that over.

Quote Originally Posted by jonno2k View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by husnain17 View Post

Yes, it allows apps even if they weren't flagged/compiled to allow it. So I put things like Google Earth back on that took lots of space. Flash is big too - moved that over.
    Google Earth supports running from SD even on stock FroYo.

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Goggles View Post
    Google Earth supports running from SD even on stock FroYo.
    Ya I guess it does now but it took a long time for it. Adobe Flash is still a hog.

because i think i read somewhere they said that you have to download something call a2sd to enable the movement of apps to sd. is that true? or does it come preinstalled?

thanks in advance...

Here's a goofy question. Does it matter if there's a sim card or not when flashing a new ROM? I have a company cell phone that's armored. The Nexus wouldn't stand up to my work environment. I received a Nexus One as a gift and I'm just using it as a computer.

Quote Originally Posted by yeggim View Post
    Here's a goofy question. Does it matter if there's a sim card or not when flashing a new ROM? I have a company cell phone that's armored. The Nexus wouldn't stand up to my work environment. I received a Nexus One as a gift and I'm just using it as a computer.
    Well that is a very good question. I am baffled myself. Now I am also waiting for the answer

Why can your company armored your Nexus One? (I think this is a goofy question) It surely be a very tough smartphone.

LiGhT-SabReD by TaPaTalk
    "You don't know the power of the dark side!"

Quote Originally Posted by f0ul99 View Post
    Well that is a very good question. I am baffled myself. Now I am also waiting for the answer

Why can your company armored your Nexus One? (I think this is a goofy question) It surely be a very tough smartphone.

LiGhT-SabReD by TaPaTalk
    You shouldnt have a problem. I flashed CM6 on my old G1 without a sim card in it and it worked fine. It had an option to use Wifi instead of a data signal to sync with google. I think it would be the same for the N1.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Quote Originally Posted by f0ul99 View Post

LiGhT-SabReD by TaPaTalk
    I'd love to be able to use my N1 but the environment is too hostile. Besides the jostles and bumps there's the danger of caustic chemicals. They will replace issued phones but I doubt they'd replace the N1. Even if they would, can you still buy the N1?

Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links