In deep doodoo

This is a discussion on In deep doodoo within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Ok scratch that again the 2gb sdcard is fresh and has nothing on it so just popped the passimg on my 4gb sdcard and i ...

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: In deep doodoo

Ok scratch that again the 2gb sdcard is fresh and has nothing on it so just popped the passimg on my 4gb sdcard and i booted into recovery and it loaded it now it's updating..

So lets see what happens. If this works ok... Does that mean that I can root my Nexus One AGAIN but properly this time and If I get the exact same problem I can use this method to fix it and then retry rooting?

Shneazy I'll come to you again if I'm going to root my N1 So I make no mistakes and it works if I fix my phone!

OK so after doing that we get stuck with the European 2.1 Update 1 which is EPE76 apparently there is not 2.2 Update for this.

So question is now where do we go from here? DO we now try to revert back to the stock normal android shipping ROM from here? Anyone got any ideas?

Ok 1 more update haha.. Mackles since we're stuck on EPE76 which is the European 2.1 Update and has no sign if going to 2.2 you have to download the Universal OTA FRF85B Update from this link: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

After that rename is update of course then boot into Recovery and Apply from SDcard whatever the option is and that's it. You now have 2.2 FRF85B and should get prompted to update to FRF91 straight away.

From here now you can do what ever you want stick to Stock FRF91 or use Sheanzy's guide to using the 1 Click Universal Root and installing CM RC2.

I shall be doing that now and at least I know if I get into the same not loading past the boot screen problem I can install passimg EPE76 then FRF85B then FRF91 and try again :D

RC3 and latest gapps now availabe on cyan dl page and thru CWMod
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links