In deep doodoo

This is a discussion on In deep doodoo within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; I can't get to the homescreen,Oh **** I think I'm fudged...

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: In deep doodoo

I can't get to the homescreen,Oh **** I think I'm fudged

So you can get into recovery?

when I try to get in recovery it just goes straight to the x then the triangle.

So....you pulled the battery? Reinserted and then held down the volme down button? Only then press the power button. And still no recovery option?

I see a screen that says

bootloader
    reboot
    reboot bootloader
    power down

Fellows I really appreciate the help but right now the wife is forcing me to go to chili's for dinner,will be back in a few hours to try again,hopefully some of you are still around

when I go into recovery it just boots to the x,that is all,ok I'm out

You chose the wife over the nexus??? Lol, check this thread, hope you work it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Macklessdaddy View Post
    I used the 1 click method and it is rebooting but just goes to the x,I pulled the battery when it seemed to be stuck flashing a rom I think. I did some type of backup I think lol
    It probably didn't work because the 1 click root method you used probably didn't unlock the bootloader. That's why you get the error when trying to flash a rom.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Slim,

I did it the old fashion way thru ADB. But, I don't think the 1 click is suppose to unlock the bootloader. The link in svenner's post is a good idea to try. If no backup, and batt pull didn't work, may need to flash back to stock rom and start over after some research on how all this works.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    Slim,

I did it the old fashion way thru ADB. But, I don't think the 1 click is suppose to unlock the bootloader. The link in svenner's post is a good idea to try. If no backup, and batt pull didn't work, may need to flash back to stock rom and start over after some research on how all this works.

Ken
    Yes I know. I just wanted to point out that the 1 click method does not unlock the bootloader. Thats why he couldnt flash a rom.

I too did it the old Fashion way. I dont trust those 1 Clickers. They are DangerZone
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links