In deep doodoo

This is a discussion on In deep doodoo within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer Originally Posted by Macklessdaddy Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer Ok lets see... Turn off your phone. Then wait 1 minute or two. ...

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: In deep doodoo

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Macklessdaddy View Post
    Ok lets see...
    Turn off your phone. Then wait 1 minute or two. Then press power button and volume down button at the same time and release the volume down button until you see a menu.
    Let me know one you've done that.
    done,i see fastboot,recovery.clear storage and simlock
    Ok, thanks. So when you go select "recovery" your phone reboots? Are you navigating with the power up/down button? Make sure that when you press the power button to select "recovery" that you don't press it too long.
    as soon as I enter recovery it boots to the x and 3 to 5 seconds later it goes to the triangle,I am navigating with the volume up and down and using the power button to enter.

done,i see fastboot,recovery.clear storage and simlock
    Ok, thanks. So when you go select "recovery" your phone reboots? Are you navigating with the power up/down button? Make sure that when you press the power button to select "recovery" that you don't press it too long.
    as soon as I enter recovery it boots to the x and 3 to 5 seconds later it goes to the triangle,I am navigating with the volume up and down and using the power button to enter.
    Crap.
    This is over my head, sorry man. I just rooted 3 days ago myself. Here's something you can try though. Turn off the phone, and remove the battery. And leave it off for like 20 - 30 minutes. Then put the battery back in and try to go into recovery again.
    Don't worry...I'm sure by tomorrow everything will be ok and someone will find a solution.
    Good luck!
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Slim, you're saying that you cannot flash rom's through rom manager on a one click root method or....? TIA

Thanks,heading to bed now,will check in tomorrow after work,hmmmm maybe I will bring my netbook and see if I can chech this thread while at work,Im sure there is a few open signals on my mail route.

Thanks,heading to bed now,will check in tomorrow after work,hmmmm maybe I will bring my netbook and see if I can chech this thread while at work,Im sure there is a few open signals on my mail route.
    Cool. Just turn off your phone and remove the battery overnight.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

When you go into recovery and the X appears, wait until the triangle comes up and immediately press down on the POWER and VOLUME UP AT THE SAME TIME. That should get you where you need to go.

--> Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

- Our handicapped puppy -

*Follow me on Twitter

EASY ROOT + CUSTOM KERNEL FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS ----> HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Sheanzy View Post
    When you go into recovery and the X appears, wait until the triangle comes up and immediately press down on the POWER and VOLUME UP AT THE SAME TIME. That should get you where you need to go.
    then I get the screen that says

reboot system now
    apply sd card update
    wipe data\factory reset
    wipe cache partition

but I have tried all those also

when I attempt to apply update from sd card it says e signature verification failed installation aborted

it also says failed to open sd card no such file or directory

Sounds like your sd card is wiped. If you have your homescreen back, monunt sd thru usb and look at it. Also, i guess you could do that thru Rom Manager.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Ok I to am now stuck at this with the Triangle and droid... I did the VOLUME UP + POWER button and clicked the Waipe Data/Factory Reset and then Rebooted.. But it's just sitting on the 4 colored X logo...

I saw someone said there's sat on it for a bout 5 minutes.. at 1:00am I'll post here again to update if it's finally booted or not..

Quote Originally Posted by svenner View Post
    Slim, you're saying that you cannot flash rom's through rom manager on a one click root method or....? TIA
    Yea that's exactly right. One click root only gives you the Superuser app. It does not unlock the bootloader. You can still flash a recovery.img and make a nandroid backup. But you will not be able to flash a custom rom unless the bootloader is unlocked.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links