In deep doodoo

This is a discussion on In deep doodoo within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Sorry for misunderstanding, you didn't have a lot of detail on excactly what led up to your predicament. And, what recovery software you had. I ...

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: In deep doodoo

Sorry for misunderstanding, you didn't have a lot of detail on excactly what led up to your predicament. And, what recovery software you had. I don't know what else to do. Maybe someone else will.

The only offer is to do like Macklessdaddy and start a thread on the two links I posted. Actually talk to someone, the guides aren't going to help at this point. I do think when you wiped you cleaned your OS like you said and had no backup. Sorry!
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by Grathius View Post
    Nope clockworkmod folder is on my sdcard..

clockworkmod > backup > 2010-8-14

this folder contains android.secure, boot, cache, data, nandroid, recovery, system.

So i do have a recovery image on my sdcard.
    There may be hope then. It is hard to brick these phones, go to the forums I mentioned and explain that as you just stated. You may be able to find away to flash that. I don't want to give you wrong info on doing that.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Nope clockworkmod folder is on my sdcard..

clockworkmod > backup > 2010-8-14

this folder contains android.secure, boot, cache, data, nandroid, recovery, system.

So i do have a recovery image on my sdcard.
    I have this also,hell I have 3 backups on my sd card.

I just posted in the xda forums and now have to wait for a reply.. Man If I had gone out last night to party this would never of happened bloody hell

I just posted in the xda forums and now have to wait for a reply.. Man If I had gone out last night to party this would never of happened bloody hell
    link me to it,if I find an answer I will get back to you ASAP

Questions and Answers - xda-developers

There's the Q&A thread.

If you can manage to go to recovery, wipe...Wipe cache/dalvik. I will do what another user suggested. Take out the SD and put it into your computer. Drag the FRF91 partition over to your SD card and reboot into recovery on your N1 and flash that.

Did you update your Radio when you flashed Cm6? That could be the reason. I'm not sure what else you could do. I know you said when you try recovery you get the Exclamation Triangle - Hit the Power Button and Volume Up at the same time and it should give you options.

Hmmmmmm?

--> Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

- Our handicapped puppy -

*Follow me on Twitter

EASY ROOT + CUSTOM KERNEL FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS ----> HERE

It's stock Android Recovery. The blue coloured options.

I have the FRF91 .zip file on my computer when I put that on my SD Card and boot into recovery what do I do to flash it?

I didn't update my Radio. I followed the guide that was linked in the 1 click thread androidluggage i think it was

It's stock Android Recovery. The blue coloured options.

I have the FRF91 .zip file on my computer when I put that on my SD Card and boot into recovery what do I do to flash it?

I didn't update my Radio. I followed the guide that was linked in the 1 click thread androidluggage i think it was
    When you boot into recovery, just click INSTALL FROM SD CARD. And choose the FRF91 Partition.

--> Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

- Our handicapped puppy -

*Follow me on Twitter

EASY ROOT + CUSTOM KERNEL FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS ----> HERE

Apply Update from SD or what ever it is i did that with the FRF91 update. But it gave me an error Status 7. It had a few lines and at the end of it was FRF91. Above this line of code was another which ended in ERE27.

I then downloaded ERE27 but gave me a status 2 error then I downloaded the stock rom but no error this time just an installation aborted.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links