In deep doodoo

This is a discussion on In deep doodoo within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; GRathius, do you have GTALK? If so send me a msg on there at SHEANZYY@GMAIL.COM...

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: In deep doodoo

GRathius, do you have GTALK? If so send me a msg on there at SHEANZYY@GMAIL.COM

--> Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

- Our handicapped puppy -

*Follow me on Twitter

EASY ROOT + CUSTOM KERNEL FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS ----> HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Grathius View Post
    Apply Update from SD or what ever it is i did that with the FRF91 update. But it gave me an error Status 7. It had a few lines and at the end of it was FRF91. Above this line of code was another which ended in ERE27.

I then downloaded ERE27 but gave me a status 2 error then I downloaded the stock rom but no error this time just an installation aborted.
    same message I keep getting
    installation aborted

just a little add here.... from the triangle it's volume up and power button. and It might take more than once to get it right. don't panic.

Quote Originally Posted by jbrinkley View Post
    just a little add here.... from the triangle it's volume up and power button. and It might take more than once to get it right. don't panic.
    been to this screen many times,I'm thinking something is missing from the memory card,I'm sorry but yeah Im panicking now its been a day and a half lol,need my phone for my 8am tee time lol

I think that's where your mistake happened. pulling the battery when you still see the triangle. that other guys passimg advice is good to. There are many different ways to fix your phone. It will take time to learn them though. I'm guessing you've never tried fastboot? I would learn it if you want to know your phone and flash stuff. check out this thread to, same advice from the same guy but more detail. N1 acting odd since unlocking bootloader - Android @ MoDaCo All the info is out there. It just takes some time. if you want to try something I will put a full rom in my dropbox. you DL it to your SD card and try one more time to apply update zip. this is a signed frf91 full rom if this doesn't work then I would say your recovery is messed up. try the passimg method.

Quote Originally Posted by Macklessdaddy View Post
    been to this screen many times,I'm thinking something is missing from the memory card,I'm sorry but yeah Im panicking now its been a day and a half lol,need my phone for my 8am tee time lol
    Have you tried flashing a recovery with ADB? Then run the command "ADB Reboot Bootloader" to reboot straight into recovery and flash your nandroid backup? That's what I would try. Sorry if this has already been covered.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

I thank everyone for their help but you guys have to understand that this stuff is way over my head and you have to spoonfeed me like I'm a damn baby.I'm sure my recovery is hosed

I think that's where your mistake happened. pulling the battery when you still see the triangle. that other guys passimg advice is good to. There are many different ways to fix your phone. It will take time to learn them though. I'm guessing you've never tried fastboot? I would learn it if you want to know your phone and flash stuff. check out this thread to, same advice from the same guy but more detail. N1 acting odd since unlocking bootloader - Android @ MoDaCo All the info is out there. It just takes some time. if you want to try something I will put a full rom in my dropbox. you DL it to your SD card and try one more time to apply update zip. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6789266/update.zip this is a signed frf91 full rom if this doesn't work then I would say your recovery is messed up. try the passimg method.
    Do I have to rename it or anything?

could my memory card be screwed?

I can take a pic of my memory card files and email them to someone if it will help

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links