In deep doodoo

This is a discussion on In deep doodoo within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; My nexus is stuck on the android with the triangle over his head,I have gone through all the fastboot recovery menus and still nothing,I will ...

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: In deep doodoo

In deep doodoo

My nexus is stuck on the android with the triangle over his head,I have gone through all the fastboot recovery menus and still nothing,I will never try that rooting **** again lol.Helllllpppppppp

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Macklessdaddy View Post
    My nexus is stuck on the android with the triangle over his head,I have gone through all the fastboot recovery menus and still nothing,I will never try that rooting **** again lol.Helllllpppppppp
    Did you use Rom Manager to flash?
    Do you see an option for Clockwork recovery?
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Macklessdaddy View Post
    Did you use Rom Manager to flash?
    Do you see an option for Clockwork recovery?
    yes and yes

Pull your battery and let it reboot. Then we need more info on exactly what were doing and phone info.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Did you do the 1 Click Root method? Or did you follow the unlimited amount of information on multiple guides? 1 Click Root is the easiest and most simple way. It's hard to make a mistake with that application.

I suggest a battery pull. Did you do a nandroid backup?

--> Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

- Our handicapped puppy -

*Follow me on Twitter

EASY ROOT + CUSTOM KERNEL FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS ----> HERE

I used the 1 click method and it is rebooting but just goes to the x,I pulled the battery when it seemed to be stuck flashing a rom I think. I did some type of backup I think lol

Flashing can take awhile sometimes. Where are you now.
    You need to get a nandroid backup or rom backup asap, so you have a restore availabe. If you have further problems you can always dl rom you want from the owners website and copy it to sd card, rename to update and flash from the sd card option under the recovery screen in CWM.

You copy it by mounting the phone with the usb cable, just unmount in right order and correctly.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

I had the same problem. I pulled the battery, held the volume down button then pushed power. This got me into recovery where I was able to reload my backup stock rom, which I did previously through rom manager. Good luck!!

when I get to recovery and press the power button it just takes me back to the x for about 5 seconds and then goes to the android triangle screen,is this normal?

did u pull the batt and get back to ur homescreen

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links