"Always Pulse" - CM6 RC3

This is a discussion on "Always Pulse" - CM6 RC3 within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Was the "Always Pulse" setting removed in RC3? If I remember correctly, there was an option under input settings to enable/disable LED pulses when phone ...

Thread: "Always Pulse" - CM6 RC3

"Always Pulse" - CM6 RC3

Was the "Always Pulse" setting removed in RC3? If I remember correctly, there was an option under input settings to enable/disable LED pulses when phone is on.

My LED pulses when phone is on anyways, but I can't find the option to turn it off just in case.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Always Pulse is under:

Settings/CyanogenMod Settings/User Interface/Led Notifications/Advanced

Kind of buried,

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Got it! Thanks.

Does the new LED settings work for you? They don't seem to be working for me. My Gmail notifications seem to be still blinking stock white....

note: I did reboot after any changes

Do you have a "Dialer" choice on the list for missed messages. It is the first one. If not have someone call you or call yourself. That puts the dialer option there for me and seemed to get it all going.

I have still have a nightly, not RC3, so it may already be there for you.

If you are choosing custom colors, you have to tap the center of the circle to select.

It may take awhile to take effect. The notification bar changes do.

Not sure if reboot is needed, but just like our kids, it won't hurt every now and then.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Nope, no "Dialer."

The options are: Messaging, Titanium BU, Email, Google Voice, Twitter, Gmail, GTalk, and Advanced. Under each setting is where I get to choose color and blink rate

I made Email and Gmail the same color just in case that was the problem but it didn't solve anything.

No biggie. I'm using Handsent for SMS LED and Trackball Alert Free for Gmail and Missed Calls LED, and it seems to be working perfect so far.

Dialer and more choices will show up after an incoming call. At least it did for me. Trackball Alert is good, I have it. It just didn't work on all the nightlies, and I haven't gotten to RC3 yet.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

I got RC3 and I have Dialer and after changing the settings once then rebooting they work when I change them almost instantly. So no need for constant reboot.

My list of apps to use with Led Notification keeps growing. Therer are 17 apps there now. Overkill???

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Man....still no Dialer option. Received a bunch of calls, made some calls, disables Trackball Alert, but still no new options. I'm happy with Trackball Alert but I still want to get to the bottom of this :P

I have dialer, but now the color alerts are not working. When is fist nightly for RC3. lol

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links