Updating to RC3

This is a discussion on Updating to RC3 within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; flashed rc3 with my above mentioned method thru cwm, but from my rom and gapps on the sd card that i put there it installed ...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Updating to RC3

flashed rc3 with my above mentioned method thru cwm, but from my rom and gapps on the sd card that i put there

it installed quicker than usual and thought something was wrong

think it was bc i had the latest nightly already installed

did not have to flash gapps since it was there also

I bu before i ran the flash and only wiped cache, i think it skipped that too

either way rc3 is there and seems fine, did a bu after checkin everything over

only took about 10 minutes to actualy set all up from tb, google, screens thru lp

anyone know how to tell latest cwm bu when both are same day, is the higher numbers at end the latest

i don' think i like cwm as much as amon, maybe in time

i have had no swype problems for awhile, not even having to redownload and sign in. you are going back to your original email invitation and reinstalling from there?
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

rugmankc , It will tell you in ROM Manager the latest build of the recovery. Mine currently says
    -Current Recovery: ClockworkMod 2.5.0.1
    -Latest Recovery: ClockworkMod 2.5.0.1

--> Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

- Our handicapped puppy -

*Follow me on Twitter

EASY ROOT + CUSTOM KERNEL FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS ----> HERE

no, i meant when you do 2 backups on the same day and goto manage and restore bu's you have two with the same date but the ending numbers are different. they are xx.xx after the date.

How do you know the most recent one
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    no, i meant when you do 2 backups on the same day and goto manage and restore bu's you have two with the same date but the ending numbers are different. they are xx.xx after the date.

How do you know the most recent one
    I assumed you meant BUILDS. I thought you maybe sent that via Tapatalk and had a simple grammatical error.

My backup says Backup/2010-08-12.01.43.02

I believe it goes like Backup/YEAR-MONTH-DAY-HOUR-MINUTE-SECONDS? I could be wrong, but it lines up right for me. I backed up around 1:43 am the other night.

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

*Follow me on Twitter

i think you are right, thanks i didn't look at it closely, long day do use setcpu, i just installed and went to web and read instructions. greek to me. i made four profiles with higher speeds when charged, lower when batt low. priorities were set high for low batt and high temp. i set apply on reboots for all settings except main screen. all on demand. 1113600 and 245000. know idea if that is good or what i am doing.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

You're welcome. SetCPU is an excellent tool. I have the widget on my main home screen so I know the temp of my phone at all times. Below, I will show you my profiles.

Now, I am running WildMonks Custom Kernel so my CPU will be higher than yours on the main profile.

Battery < 40%: 1113MHz MAX and 245MIN
    Screen off: 537MHz MAX and 245MIN
    MAIN: 1190MHz MAX and 245MIN
    CHARGING/FULL: 1190MHz MAX and 245MIN
    USB/CHARGING: 1190MHz MAX and 245MIN
    TEMP > 122 degrees: 537MHz MAX and 245MIN

You could even run lower when the screen is off. I find no reason to run higher unless you are using the MP3 player/Pandora. That is why I set it to 537MHz because it can still handle the Music applications easily once the screen goes into standby.

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

*Follow me on Twitter

hey guys, i need help. i'm not sure what i can do lol.

ok so i was on 5.0.5.3 and i'm trying to upgrade to rc3.

i wiped everything and flashed on the new 5.08 radio. on the bottom it says "Reboot via vol-up+vol-down or menu to complete installation." how can i reboot if i wiped the phone. did i mess up? the installation of the radio didn't take long and now i'm scared. what can i do?
    Rooted Nexus One
    Amon_RA-nexus-v2.0.0
    32.50.00.32U_5.12.00.08 Korean Radio
    Wildmonk's 2.6.35.9_SVS-950mV_CFS_AXI_720p_1152MHz_120210
    MIUI ROM 0.11.26
    SWG V1.2 Theme

Follow Me On Twitter

I have mine a lot lower when batt low. but why so high when charging. When i am ac charging i am not using so i set it low, except for usb charging, which when doing that i am doing something on phone anyway. have widget also.

got to call it a day. i will read web page and see what i really don't understand. but like app.

it is snappier at 1113600.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    I have mine a lot lower when batt low. but why so high when charging. When i am ac charging i am not using so i set it low, except for usb charging, which when doing that i am doing something on phone anyway. have widget also.

got to call it a day. i will read web page and see what i really don't understand. but like app.

it is snappier at 1113600.
    I run high when I'm charging because most of the time I'm still using the phone. I'm always doing something =). Battery drain seems as if it doesn't exist. I get phenomenal battery, even with 1152MHz and moderate usage.

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

*Follow me on Twitter

i figured you were doing that, just asking

gotta go, early start tomorrow

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links