cyanogen mod install problem

This is a discussion on cyanogen mod install problem within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by Krew Originally Posted by bhk1004 just did what you asked me to do, it seems the option is first you have to ...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: cyanogen mod install problem

Quote Originally Posted by Krew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bhk1004 View Post
    just did what you asked me to do, it seems the option is first you have to load boot loader i tihnk, then clear user data. and it seemed to work perfectly. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP ^^
    You're welcome! I had your same problem weeks ago, nobody helped me, I spent hours on the Internet helping myself glad to have helped you! Maybe people will take note to help others instead of ignoring them!
    i will be sure to pass along to knowledge in the future if anyone needs the help ^^

Please help! I found this page and I was with this same problem, I did the same thing you told that guy but is not working. Now is not showing up the cyanogen boot screen. Now is just the Nexus One X showing up. And still in this screen like forever.

Ive triend to re-install Froyo2.2 updating but all the time the installation is aborted. Please help me!

Please help! I found this page and I was with this same problem, I did the same thing you told that guy but is not working. Now is not showing up the cyanogen boot screen. Now is just the Nexus One X showing up. And still in this screen like forever.

Ive triend to re-install Froyo2.2 updating but all the time the installation is aborted. Please help me!
    Do you have a Nandroid backup? If so, I recommend restoring from that and start the process over.

--> Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

- Our handicapped puppy -

*Follow me on Twitter

EASY ROOT + CUSTOM KERNEL FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS ----> HERE

Yes, but I dont have one!

just did what you asked me to do, it seems the option is first you have to load boot loader i tihnk, then clear user data. and it seemed to work perfectly. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP ^^
    You're welcome! I had your same problem weeks ago, nobody helped me, I spent hours on the Internet helping myself glad to have helped you! Maybe people will take note to help others instead of ignoring them!
    Well sorry if there were no one to assist you last time, they are a great helping bunch actually. Maybe they got stuck on other threads. BTW, thank you for sharing the tips. Definitely it will help others. :cheer:

P/s: I love that Yoshi

Light-sabred from my NeXuS One using Tapatalk
    "You don't know the power of the dark side!"

Quote Originally Posted by almeidamarcell View Post

I assumed that you had rooted your N1 no? Have you done all the necessary requirements such as wipe, gapps? You root by the 1 click root method?

We can only do so much. =) At least you figured it out!

--> Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

- Our handicapped puppy -

*Follow me on Twitter

EASY ROOT + CUSTOM KERNEL FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS ----> HERE

I assumed that you had rooted your N1 no? Have you done all the necessary requirements such as wipe, gapps? You root by the 1 click root method?

Yes I did root this, but I forgot to wipe, yes and I did one click-install too. I just wanna reinstall everything and try root this again.

Yes I did root this, but I forgot to wipe, yes and I did one click-install too. I just wanna reinstall everything and try root this again.
    Ok. Follow the steps carefully. Wipe then flash CM, then flash gapps. Reboot.

Frankly, I know nothing about the 1 Click Root method because I did it the hard way. You can ask Sheanzy here. He will help you go through.

Quote Originally Posted by f0ul99 View Post

Ok. Follow the steps carefully. Wipe then flash CM, then flash gapps. Reboot.

Frankly, I know nothing about the 1 Click Root method because I did it the hard way. You can ask Sheanzy here. He will help you go through.

Yeah, but as I said, I cannot acess my phone. Because the boot screen is always there.

But I did Wipe using ClockworkMod Recovery before, and still the same thing. I did it again and still

I'm freaking out, I dont wanna loose my phone! I dont care about my data right now!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links