cyanogen mod install problem

This is a discussion on cyanogen mod install problem within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; followed the instructions on the one click root page, and now for some reason it seems my phone is in a constant loop loading the ...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: cyanogen mod install problem

cyanogen mod install problem

followed the instructions on the one click root page, and now for some reason it seems my phone is in a constant loop loading the cyanogen mod logo over and over again, its been like 20 minutes. do i need to keep waiting? or should I try to reboot my phone?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by bhk1004 View Post
    followed the instructions on the one click root page, and now for some reason it seems my phone is in a constant loop loading the cyanogen mod logo over and over again, its been like 20 minutes. do i need to keep waiting? or should I try to reboot my phone?
    I will help you since nobody helped me with this problem, turn off the phone. Then firstly press and hold the trackball and then the power button, that should I think open up a menu, then choose wipe from the menu and erase everything it should work after you boot it. Hope I remembered right and helped you!

if i wipe would i have to reinstall the cyanogen mod? i thought wipe erases everything from your phone?

if i wipe would i have to reinstall the cyanogen mod? i thought wipe erases everything from your phone?
    I did that same thing with my Nexus One weeks ago, and no you wont have to install it again.
    I used Titanium Backup, to back up all my apps and contacts, did you use it?

yes i used titanium backup for all my stuff. i was just wondering if i would have to attempt to reinstall the cyanomod or if it would already be installed and i would just break the repeating cycle. my phone has restarted about 3 times now by itself but still ih ave the logo screen cycling

It will just break the repeat cycle, Cyanogen Mod will stay there

thank you will give it a try now

thank you will give it a try now
    You're welcome!

just did what you asked me to do, it seems the option is first you have to load boot loader i tihnk, then clear user data. and it seemed to work perfectly. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP ^^

Wink

just did what you asked me to do, it seems the option is first you have to load boot loader i tihnk, then clear user data. and it seemed to work perfectly. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP ^^
    You're welcome! I had your same problem weeks ago, nobody helped me, I spent hours on the Internet helping myself glad to have helped you! Maybe people will take note to help others instead of ignoring them!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links