ok having widget issues...

This is a discussion on ok having widget issues... within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; ok i have no idea how to change my widgets.... anyways I did the 1 step root and followed the instructions to do the cm6 ...

Thread: ok having widget issues...

ok having widget issues...

ok i have no idea how to change my widgets.... anyways I did the 1 step root and followed the instructions to do the cm6 mod. did all that phone runs fine, but my widgets just say problem loading. well if anyone has any answers would be great, if not would atleast like to know how to switch widgets? dont even know how to do this xD anyways any help would be great. thx

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by bhk1004 View Post
    ok i have no idea how to change my widgets.... anyways I did the 1 step root and followed the instructions to do the cm6 mod. did all that phone runs fine, but my widgets just say problem loading. well if anyone has any answers would be great, if not would atleast like to know how to switch widgets? dont even know how to do this xD anyways any help would be great. thx
    That's normal. You have to redo your widgets. Just long press (press it for about 1.5 sec) them and drag them in the trash bin. Then install the widgets again. The launchers don't save the widgets when you flash a new rom.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

how about my stock widgets? i dont even know how to switch to ones i already have, or do i have to just download a few of them from the APP store? or find them online?

Quote Originally Posted by bhk1004 View Post
    how about my stock widgets? i dont even know how to switch to ones i already have, or do i have to just download a few of them from the APP store? or find them online?
    Long press on the screen where you want a widget. Then select Widgets. Choose the widget you want. Once you have the widget on your screen, long press it and drag it to where you want it.

(Remember, long pressing things gives you more options. Try it on messages, text fields...etc)
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

worked perfectly ty for the quick help!!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links