CM6 Tweeks Guide

This is a discussion on CM6 Tweeks Guide within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; For those of you who are new to CM6, like me, heres a guide to tweeking the Notification tray and a list of color code. ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CM6 Tweeks Guide

Smile CM6 Tweeks Guide

For those of you who are new to CM6, like me, heres a guide to tweeking the Notification tray and a list of color code.
    credit to Gary LaTraille for making this guide.

More info can be found here: UI Tweaks on CM6 – A Tutorial
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Thanks Tex! This helps a lot.

I saw your screenshots and you have a great layout.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Thanks okie. Saw yours too...looks cool. Like the Iron Man Android.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi all...I've come across this tweak guide from the original website(I believe) a week or so ago, since then I've been trying to figure out how to show the "dBm" signal strength to show up on the notification bar. The rest I can manage to tweak. Does anyone know where in the settings I can tweak it to show up? Much appreciated...

Quote Originally Posted by blackstar View Post
    Hi all...I've come across this tweak guide from the original website(I believe) a week or so ago, since then I've been trying to figure out how to show the "dBm" signal strength to show up on the notification bar. The rest I can manage to tweak. Does anyone know where in the settings I can tweak it to show up? Much appreciated...
    Sure. Go under Cyanogen Settings>User Interface>Status Bar>check mark "Show dBm"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Sure. Go under Cyanogen Settings>User Interface>Status Bar>check mark "Show dBm"

Thanks for the quick reply! hmmmm...I don't see that option "show dbm"on my settings. Could it be I'm on CM6 RC1?

Thanks for the quick reply! hmmmm...I don't see that option "show dbm"on my settings. Could it be I'm on CM6 RC1?
    Ya, I think the new setting is for RC2 and up. You should give RC3 a shot. It's really stable and fast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ya, I think the new setting is for RC2 and up. You should give RC3 a shot. It's really stable and fast.

Okay...I updated to CM6 RC3 and I can now monitor "dBm" on the status bar! Thanks for the walk through you've given to beer goggles on the other thread, I was reading it and w/o any issues transitioning, I'm up and running again.

Okay...I updated to CM6 RC3 and I can now monitor "dBm" on the status bar! Thanks for the walk through you've given to beer goggles on the other thread, I was reading it and w/o any issues transitioning, I'm up and running again.
    Glad I could help. Lol, were those the instructions I wrote that had "have a beer" after every few sentences. I wrote those instructions last night after a night of drinking
    Don't worry though, I checked them this morning to make sure they were accurate.
    Hope you're enjoying the new ROM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iPhoneSlayer,

Thanks for the pics, they are great!

Never paid much attention to them, until I saw what you did. Now playing with them and I think they are very cool.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links