Uninstall clockworkmod and return to stock recovery

This is a discussion on Uninstall clockworkmod and return to stock recovery within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Do you have debug checked on phone, look over link I posted on how to use adb. You need to be in bootloader by holding ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Uninstall clockworkmod and return to stock recovery

Do you have debug checked on phone, look over link I posted on how to use adb.

You need to be in bootloader by holding down trackball and pwr at same time to allow you to type fastboot devices after you type your path to the tools folder to see if your phone is being seen by adb shell.

You need to be in recovery on phone to use adb to type adb devices to again list phone followed by recovery. Get there by holding down vol- and pwr at same time for a few seconds.

Pic is my tools folder, you need to have put fastboot there when you installed SDK. And other is how I get out of ADB, so i can disconnect phone properly.

Below notes are how to get to bootloader, your path to tools may be different than mine. You type adb devives after tools with a space first. Do the same when you type fastboot devices above.

Open SDK
    Type cd\android
    cd\android\android-sdk-windows
    cd\android\android-sdk-windows\tools

After you boot into fastboot by holding down volume down and power click on fastboot and go into bootloader

These instructions may be better read if you find a rooting guide from awhile back or review some adb guides.

I think you are just not set up right. I am not good at this, sorry if poorly explained.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

thanks man, i actually just booted into recovery and found out that one of my previous attempts had worked and i have the stock recovery back! awesome i can stop stressing out now haha. thank you guys for all the help!

Glad you got it
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links