Uninstall clockworkmod and return to stock recovery

This is a discussion on Uninstall clockworkmod and return to stock recovery within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; been googling it for the past few hours and cant seem to get a clear cut answer. sending my phone back to google because of ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Uninstall clockworkmod and return to stock recovery

Uninstall clockworkmod and return to stock recovery

been googling it for the past few hours and cant seem to get a clear cut answer. sending my phone back to google because of problems and re-flashes frf91 but now i need to uninstall clockworkmod and put back the stock recovery anybody know how?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

cxm
    you need to do a restore from rom manager to go back to your backed up version of stock, then unroot the n1

you might get more detailed advice in the dev an hacking section as most people there are rooted and have reflashed plenty of times

Quote Originally Posted by cxm View Post
    you need to do a restore from rom manager to go back to your backed up version of stock, then unroot the n1

you might get more detailed advice in the dev an hacking section as most people there are rooted and have reflashed plenty of times
    Actually that's about it. Just restore your original stock rom then unroot. You can then uninstall Clockwork from the Market.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post

Actually that's about it. Just restore your original stock rom then unroot. You can then uninstall Clockwork from the Market.
    uninstall clockworkmod from the market? its flashed as my recovery still so would that still work? also the program isnt clockwordmod i flashed it from rom manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Juice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post

uninstall clockworkmod from the market? its flashed as my recovery still so would that still work? also the program isnt clockwordmod i flashed it from rom manager.
    Hmmm...good point. I just thought that if you uninstall it, everything goes with it including the recovery. Looks like I was wrong. I tried to google it but could find a concrete answer.
    Sorry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yeah it sucks cuz i see some threads about it but they are for the old firmwares.

yeah it sucks cuz i see some threads about it but they are for the old firmwares.
    I wonder if you press "Unroot" then you won't be able to access Clockwork from recovery. Since Clockwork is under Nandroid and once you unroot, Nandroid won't show up under Recovery.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

it automatically unrooted my phone when i went back to frf91 and im still able to get into clockworkmod

it automatically unrooted my phone when i went back to frf91 and im still able to get into clockworkmod
    So you didn't have to press "Unroot" in the 1clickroot app. Go to that app and press unroot and reboot just to see if that makes any difference.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i tried to unroot it but it said phone not rooted.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links