CM6, the aftermath....

This is a discussion on CM6, the aftermath.... within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Ok, guys, Beer Goggles finally took the dive..... Another CM convert.... (RC3 to be exact) Now the questions: 1) How do I get back my ...

Thread: CM6, the aftermath....

CM6, the aftermath....

Ok, guys, Beer Goggles finally took the dive.....

Another CM convert.... (RC3 to be exact)

Now the questions:
    1) How do I get back my Market history? (of downloaded apps)
    2) How do I get back my call log?

The Market says I've downloaded 3 apps. I'm pretty sure it's more than that!!! :rofl3:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Did you backup your applications with Titanium Backup? If so, you just open Titanium Backup, hit the MENU button and choose BATCH. You will then see a whole list of options (Backup/restore apps+Data).

--> Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

- Our handicapped puppy -

*Follow me on Twitter

EASY ROOT + CUSTOM KERNEL FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS ----> HERE

Yep, just restore everything from Titanium. You'll have to redo your widgets. The hard part is over; you'll be flashing nightlies and kernals in no time.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

cxm
    all of my apps came back automatically once I logged in. You may need to reboot again, or make sure that you are properly logged in. Data such as call log etc should be in titanium along with any app specific data

First off, after set up do a backup of phone!

My sequence after phone boots up is:

Activate my wifi, if you have it.

You have Market, so dl Titanium Backup from Market and do as Sheanzy said, assuming you had TB and did a backup. If not, you really need it. I would get the paid version. You just upgrade off the the free.

Then I reboot and my phone asks which desktop I want to run ADW or LauncherPro. If you don't have LP it is great. I use LP and it puts all screens back to the way they were. Including folders. I assume ADW does too, don't know.

You can do google stuff whenever.

Then tweak away.

If you did no TB back you will have to manually redo them from market. I think after awhile, if you checked the backup box for google when first installed others will come back.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

I did use Titanium Backup and everything was restored except the call log. I guess if you're going to lose anything, that's the one to lose....

Anyone know of a place to learn about all of the millions of setting in that CM?

Many are completely self explanatory, but quite a few are not.

Anyway..... it is very sweet!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Goggles View Post
    I did use Titanium Backup and everything was restored except the call log. I guess if you're going to lose anything, that's the one to lose....

Anyone know of a place to learn about all of the millions of setting in that CM?

Many are completely self explanatory, but quite a few are not.

Anyway..... it is very sweet!!!!
    Here is a place to learn about common tweaks: http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...eks-guide.html

I believe iPhoneSlayer even included a link to XDA for them. His guide explains what each setting means(color).

--> Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

- Our handicapped puppy -

*Follow me on Twitter

EASY ROOT + CUSTOM KERNEL FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS ----> HERE

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links