CM6 Settings, Questions, and Suggestions.

This is a discussion on CM6 Settings, Questions, and Suggestions. within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; no issues from my 1113. been running for 30 hours now after another 24 hours straight. Light-sabred from my NeXuS One using Tapatalk...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: CM6 Settings, Questions, and Suggestions.

no issues from my 1113. been running for 30 hours now after another 24 hours straight.

Light-sabred from my NeXuS One using Tapatalk
    "You don't know the power of the dark side!"

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    UGH! I don't know what the hell is going on. I changed kernels and nothing. I even reverted back to when I first installed CM6 when I knew it was working and nothing. Now I'm reverting back to my last setting. It worked today and this afternoon all the sudden only the browsers won't pick up the wifi. 3G no issues at all.

I can't understand why it's only isolated to the browser and Market DL. Iono.
    Androidfied.

Sounds like it might be with your router, may want to reset and make sure it still has your mac address as allowed. That is how mine works. Not very good at wifi issues, so just tossing things out. I know you get out to pandora etc and it makes no sense, but don't know of any other ideas.

Another thing to try is go to wifi settings and longpress on your network and tap on forget network. Then go back and reset up. You may get a prompt for a password or some certificate info. Again, just guessing.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    UGH! I don't know what the hell is going on. I changed kernels and nothing. I even reverted back to when I first installed CM6 when I knew it was working and nothing. Now I'm reverting back to my last setting. It worked today and this afternoon all the sudden only the browsers won't pick up the wifi. 3G no issues at all.

I can't understand why it's only isolated to the browser and Market DL. Iono.
    That's crazy yo! hopefully you have better luck with it today
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Fun Fun Fun.

Okay well, apparently there's a corrupt file somewhere and got backed up with Titanium. I though NexTang broke the connection but it's not that. It's somewhere within an app. So I'm doing the tedious job of installing one thing at a time to see if I can find what's broken. Long story. Keep y'all update.

I didn't a factory reset and browser works find. Reinstalled NexTang still works fine even though it broke my Voice Search, which I just reinstalled and working no problems.

I still don't regret rooting, and am actually enjoying doing the manual search.

Keep y'all informed.
    Androidfied.

Word. glad it wasnt the Nextang!

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Truth,

Glad you are getting it worked out and didn't have to resort to my "Cowboy" troubleshooting. You are better at that then I am.

Having and solving these problems is part of the fun and learning curve.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

It's something within the CM setting that got saved somehow to screw up my browser, but only my browser. That's the craziest things. I'm gonna wipe Titanium and do a new log. So far so good. When I back up the CM setting I lost the connection. So I had to do another Factory reset. Lots of trial and error. Good thing is NexTang and Kernel are not the culprit.
    Androidfied.

I think I isolate the issue. It's something that got backed up in my SMS/MMS/VPN setting. So may something changed my VPN. One can only assumed. Recovering to the last back up and see if my settings didn't get screwed up to where I gotta reset factory yet again.
    Androidfied.

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    I think I isolate the issue. It's something that got backed up in my SMS/MMS/VPN setting. So may something changed my VPN. One can only assumed. Recovering to the last back up and see if my settings didn't get screwed up to where I gotta reset factory yet again.
    I've had problems in the past with that. Thats why I only use titanium to backup Apps and not Data.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links