Cm6!!

This is a discussion on Cm6!! within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by rugmankc That doesn't seem to work for the nexus one. Read the whole thread first, before you try it. As of my ...

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Cm6!!

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    That doesn't seem to work for the nexus one. Read the whole thread first, before you try it. As of my reading, no one had N1 success.
    Are you talking about the bluetooth voice response? Because it indeed worked on my N1.

Did you do the fix in the thread, and it worked. If so, your the first. Good to know. But, the thread is talking about using BT to activate phones in built dialer, which use to to give voice prompts. That don't work on my phone anymore, either. The one comment about working on a nightly and not on the stable as rediculous is correct. But, I have a Blueant Q1, so it doesn't matter to me.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

What was working with Froyo and broken with CM6 was the audible feedback (confirmation) for BT dialing. So when I said "call Joe Blow on Mobile", CM6 would just starting dialing some number - hopefully the right one - instead of repeating the name back to me. The older VoiceDialer.apk from the thread restored that voice confirmation for my system.

I just tested it again and it works with voice names (using "call") and with numbers (using "dial"). I'm not using a nightly so perhaps that's the difference?

That is exactly how I understood it and how it is not working for me. Just seemed by the followup posts no one was having luck on the N1. Glad you got it to work.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Well I miss the speak now voice, but I'm not willing to mess with anything. Maybe I'll just wait to see if the new CM stable release will fix the issue.
    Androidfied.

Yea, my Q1 handles voice commands and like some of the folks at XDA who messed thier phones, I would probably do the same.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin_808 View Post
    Not sure if it's part of CM6 but I remember the sound on/off slider on the lockscreen used to have 2 slide effects. One slide for vibrate only and another for silent (no sound or vibrate). Now my lockscreen slider only has one option which is vibrate only.

I tried going into the sound settings and set the vibrate option to vibrate "only when not in silent mode," but that only left me with one slider option which is complete silence (no sound and vibrate).

Any ideas?
    I believe that may have been something native to stock froyo, which is what cyanogens mod is based on. When I upgraded from eclair to froyo, I think I remember losing the silent option, and getting an orange vibrate only instead.

Actually I might be thinking of when I used to press my volume down button on eclair, I would go from vibrate then to silent, but on froyo I could only go to vibrate.

Quote Originally Posted by Floogle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin_808 View Post
    Not sure if it's part of CM6 but I remember the sound on/off slider on the lockscreen used to have 2 slide effects. One slide for vibrate only and another for silent (no sound or vibrate). Now my lockscreen slider only has one option which is vibrate only.

I tried going into the sound settings and set the vibrate option to vibrate "only when not in silent mode," but that only left me with one slider option which is complete silence (no sound and vibrate).

Any ideas?
    I believe that may have been something native to stock froyo, which is what cyanogens mod is based on. When I upgraded from eclair to froyo, I think I remember losing the silent option, and getting an orange vibrate only instead.

Actually I might be thinking of when I used to press my volume down button on eclair, I would go found vibrate then to silent, but on froyo I could only go to vibrate.
    Ah ok. I knew I wasn't going delusional.

Hmmm has anyone else just had their Camera Flash radomnly NOT work regardless of it being on Auto or On??

Last night I took a photo with my camera and flash was working.. but today went to take a photo of something and the flash doesn't work? Works perfectly fine with Video Recording but not camera? Turned the light off and still doesn't work ??? Any known issues of it just not working one day I've rebooted but nothing.

just tried sending myself an mms and the pic came in a little bit blurry. anyone having this issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    Anything with an i in the front of it from Apple is not for me.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links