Cm6!!

This is a discussion on Cm6!! within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Ooops... meant to mention FC on exchange email when using the check boxes to mass delete. Nightly 216....

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Cm6!!

Ooops... meant to mention FC on exchange email when using the check boxes to mass delete. Nightly 216.

does anybody else use the alarm clock and whenever you try to hit the snooze button you sometimes angle the phone and it switches to landscape and you hit the dismiss button instead?

Becoming addicted to the nightlies. When I flashed nightly #220, noticed that Amazon MP3 app had disappeared from the gapps after install, although that might be due to the mirror gapps that I'm using as the other in Clockwork is still absent/broken. The 1113Ghz OC/UV was also a nice bonus with build #216 and up. The battery life had changed dramatically for the better I might also add with #220, and I've noticed a considerable improvement on the screen transition smoothness using Launcher Pro. #221 just dropped, but with Launcher Pro, very choppy, but ADW is smooth so going to play a bit with that and see what comes of it. :nexusx:

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links