Cm6!!

This is a discussion on Cm6!! within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by DustinCasler Ok. It finally showed up in mine. thanks for the recommendation to clear the download cache. running a titanium backup then ...

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 153

Thread: Cm6!!

  1. #31
    Super Moderator sliceburgslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    66
    Thanked
    14 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DustinCasler View Post
    Ok. It finally showed up in mine. thanks for the recommendation to clear the download cache. running a titanium backup then upgrading now.
    Glad that worked. Honestly it was an Educated Guess

    Dont forget that a Wipe is not necessary if upgrading from a previous CM6 RC.

    But a Nandroid is Always recommended. Not sure if you saw the Tip in the OP
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

    [ROM] CM11 Nightlies

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    [TABLET] Nexus 7

    [ROM] CM11 Nightlies

  2. #32
    Senior Member Sheanzy_nexusone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    548
    Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    Glad that worked. Honestly it was an Educated Guess

    Dont forget that a Wipe is not necessary if upgrading from a previous CM6 RC.

    But a Nandroid is Always recommended. Not sure if you saw the Tip in the OP
    Ah, you give such good advice!

    I was just about to post that!


    --> Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED

    --> ...a Gingerbread ROM




    - Our handicapped puppy -

    *Follow me on Twitter



    EASY ROOT + CUSTOM KERNEL FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS ----> HERE

  3. #33
    Senior Member Zehlek's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    263
    Updating now through ROM Manager

  4. #34
    Super Moderator sliceburgslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    66
    Thanked
    14 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheanzy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    Glad that worked. Honestly it was an Educated Guess

    Dont forget that a Wipe is not necessary if upgrading from a previous CM6 RC.

    But a Nandroid is Always recommended. Not sure if you saw the Tip in the OP
    Ah, you give such good advice!

    I was just about to post that!
    Great Minds Think Alike My Friend
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

    [ROM] CM11 Nightlies

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    [TABLET] Nexus 7

    [ROM] CM11 Nightlies

  5. #35
    Senior Member Zehlek's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    263
    Do I need to wipe or is it not necessary?

  6. #36
    Senior Member Zehlek's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    263
    Nevermind, i just read on cyanogen forum

    - Upgrading from earlier CM6?
    1. Do a Nandroid Backup!
    2. Install the ROM (your Google apps will be backed up automatically)

  7. #37
    Super Moderator sliceburgslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    66
    Thanked
    14 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    Do I need to wipe or is it not necessary?
    No wipe. Yes Nandroid.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

    [ROM] CM11 Nightlies

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    [TABLET] Nexus 7

    [ROM] CM11 Nightlies

  8. #38
    Member DustinCasler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    36
    damn. this is taking AGES. the download has got stuck a few times already once trying via the Tmobile network, and once via wifi. I'm trying again via wifi right now. Is anyone else having trouble with slow downloads?

  9. #39
    Super Moderator sliceburgslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    66
    Thanked
    14 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DustinCasler View Post
    damn. this is taking AGES. the download has got stuck a few times already once trying via the Tmobile network, and once via wifi. I'm trying again via wifi right now. Is anyone else having trouble with slow downloads?
    This is because there are probably Thousands of people downloading this all at the same time. Ill see if I can find some mirror links
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

    [ROM] CM11 Nightlies

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    [TABLET] Nexus 7

    [ROM] CM11 Nightlies

  10. #40
    Super Moderator sliceburgslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    66
    Thanked
    14 times
    Here You go. Click the 2nd download link that says Mirror

    Just tried it and was able to DL in 3 mins.

    CyanogenMod-6 for Nexus One: Holy crap, it's full of AWESOME! V6.0.0-RC3 (08/15/2010) - CyanogenMod Forum
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

    [ROM] CM11 Nightlies

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    [TABLET] Nexus 7

    [ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Android Forum