Cm6!!

This is a discussion on Cm6!! within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; cool. thanks. i'm about 80% of one now. i'll try that if it gets stuck again....

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Cm6!!

cool. thanks. i'm about 80% of one now. i'll try that if it gets stuck again.

Quote Originally Posted by DustinCasler View Post
    cool. thanks. i'm about 80% of one now. i'll try that if it gets stuck again.
    Cool. Dont forget the GAPPS
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Ok. When I upgrade my CM via Rom Manager it asks and automatically adds the google apps. How would I get them on there if I did the manual download?

I was so excited when I saw this post last night. I was confused too because I thought I had CM6. I now know this is CM6 without the RC...A stable version the RC's have been leading too.

I got it on my phone early this morning. Went through rom manager and it took care of everything. Didn't take long at all.

I have tried the camera's touch to zoom! I love that. It fades out things you aren't focusing on and brings what you are focusing on in clearer. Really cool.

The stock browser I had a little trouble with but the downloaded browsers are working perfectly. The scrolling is good and they have added more wall papers.

I noticed while on a call earlier that the speaker phone was louder. In all fairness I was in the room that has the greatest acoustics. I was putting on my face. lol It really did seem louder to me.

Everything seems to load fast and run smooth. I am happy again & again with this Nexus One!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

just downloaded - sweeeeeeet!

gotta remember to re-flash the wildmonks kernel...

Quote Originally Posted by DustinCasler View Post
    Ok. When I upgrade my CM via Rom Manager it asks and automatically adds the google apps. How would I get them on there if I did the manual download?
    Easy. Just flash the Zip in recovery after you are updated to CM6.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Quote Originally Posted by Floogle View Post
    just downloaded - sweeeeeeet!

gotta remember to re-flash the wildmonks kernel...
    Let me know how that Kernel flashing goes! Ive been doing some research on a new kernel. Ill Check back when I know more!
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Quote Originally Posted by judeeg View Post
    I was so excited when I saw this post last night. I was confused too because I thought I had CM6. I now know this is CM6 without the RC...A stable version the RC's have been leading too.

I got it on my phone early this morning. Went through rom manager and it took care of everything. Didn't take long at all.

I have tried the camera's touch to zoom! I love that. It fades out things you aren't focusing on and brings what you are focusing on in clearer. Really cool.

The stock browser I had a little trouble with but the downloaded browsers are working perfectly. The scrolling is good and they have added more wall papers.

I noticed while on a call earlier that the speaker phone was louder. In all fairness I was in the room that has the greatest acoustics. I was putting on my face. lol It really did seem louder to me.

Everything seems to load fast and run smooth. I am happy again & again with this Nexus One!!
    Glad to hear your Upgrade went so smooth!

I am def Diggin the new Wallpapers
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by judeeg View Post

Glad to hear your Upgrade went so smooth!

I am def Diggin the new Wallpapers

THANK-YOU!
    The pac-man one eating all the apples is cute, but I wish they could find a more Android looking icon to eat those apples. lol

Have a great week-end!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

I downloaded cm6 final build and I noticed the video cam is kind of choppy. I'm using the korean radio I installed this week. I didn't notice it before cm6 rc3. Anyone can contribute with the same issue?

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links