Cm6!!

This is a discussion on Cm6!! within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by judeeg Well Crapo! Houston, we have a problem! I thought all was too perfect. I saw that there was an update to ...

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Cm6!!

Quote Originally Posted by judeeg View Post
    Well Crapo! Houston, we have a problem!

I thought all was too perfect. I saw that there was an update to "Rom Manager" tried to download and it won't. I tried another install from the market and it wont either. It says it is, but then pauses & never starts back up. I can't get anything to download from the market.

Am I all alone here or does anyone else have this problem?

Just another Saturday night. lol
    I too saw this and was able to download with no Issues. Try a Reboot and give it another go. also you might want to run the Fix Permissions option in rom manager. this often fixes weirdness.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

judeeg,

My RM says no updates available.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    judeeg,

My RM says no updates available.
    Rugman,

What version of RM are you using?
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

works great
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

works great
    Hmm...

Well I'm running RM version 2.0.2.6

Do you have the Premium RM?
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

I run premium. Sorry. 1.0.5 on premium. That is the latest. Maybe why no update for me if you have basic.

Saw that basic version on Market you listed, but no prompt to update or that update is available.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

I run premium. Sorry. 1.0.5 on premium. That is the latest. Maybe why no update for me if you have basic.

Saw that basic version on Market you listed, but no prompt to update or that update is available.
    Well that weird. I am Using Premium also. I am Stumped
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post

I thought all was too perfect. I saw that there was an update to "Rom Manager" tried to download and it won't. I tried another install from the market and it wont either. It says it is, but then pauses & never starts back up. I can't get anything to download from the market.

I too saw this and was able to download with no Issues. Try a Reboot and give it another go. also you might want to run the Fix Permissions option in rom manager. this often fixes weirdness.
    I turned off the phone, Pulled the battery, sim and SD card. Put them all back in. Turned it on and ran "Fix Permissions". Rebooted and tried to download from market again and still wont. Wonder what the deal is? What could cause this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

I turned off the phone, Pulled the battery, sim and SD card. Put them all back in. Turned it on and ran "Fix Permissions". Rebooted and tried to download from market again and still wont. Wonder what the deal is? What could cause this?
    Well I am guessing that this might be caused by a bug in CM6

Have you tried uninstalling RM and then Reinstalling it?
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Found the problem, Kind of. I had downloaded 2 new items from the market the other day. I took them off and went back to the market and downloaded the update for Rom Manager just like It is supposed to. I guess one of those downloads was messing with the market. How odd.

OK, I am happy again. Thanks so much!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links