Online Kitchen for CM6 and nightlies!

This is a discussion on Online Kitchen for CM6 and nightlies! within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; I haven't tried any of this and don't feel adventurous enough to try it. But I know some of you are "balls to the wall" ...

Thread: Online Kitchen for CM6 and nightlies!

Cool Online Kitchen for CM6 and nightlies!

I haven't tried any of this and don't feel adventurous enough to try it. But I know some of you are "balls to the wall" adrenalin junkies who might enjoy baking your own CM6 roms.

1/Sep 6.0.0 Release / Nightly: CyanogenMod members only and FREE Online Kitchens - Android @ MoDaCo

Enjoy and good luck
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I am an add free member and have used the kitchen for his Modaco roms. Still have r21 on my sd card. He tends to have stable but basic roms. Paul started on a sense port for the N1 but fell way behind for the anxious N1'ers.

I like the kitchen idea, you can pick what you want. It usually had gapps and radio. Didn't see gapps as an option and some problems with radio and signed/unsigned roms.

I don't think we are at prime time yet on his kitchen. He will get there and I had good luck flashing with Amon_Ra. Seems some issues with ClockworkMod.

Obviously goal is to increase paid membership.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links