[Nightlies] CM6 Nightlies Discussion.

This is a discussion on [Nightlies] CM6 Nightlies Discussion. within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; New feature in the latest nightly 090910: Pressing vol up and down will change music tracks when the phone is locked. It's really a great ...

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: [Nightlies] CM6 Nightlies Discussion.

New feature in the latest nightly 090910: Pressing vol up and down will change music tracks when the phone is locked. It's really a great feature for those who listen to music on their N1's alot.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Any problems at all on 09/09 Slayer. I haven't flashed for awhile. The nightly I have, which is, I believe, one or two after CM6 is working good. Been spending a lot of time reading theme and Metamorph forums. Getting close to themeing Eloquent Steel. Just a little worried on how much fixing I will need to do on my icons and LED notifcations. No experience at playing with .xml and .pngs. All I would do is dl the .xml with ES and its addon packs along with LauncherPro for it and hope for the best. I can and have changed icons with Folder Organizer the paid version. Can always restore if I mess it up.

You, or someone, may have been Slim, posted a N1 Manup theme for the N1 somewhere. I forget. Haven't found one with pics anywhere with my limited searches. It may have been a morph version. Still have the link?
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    Any problems at all on 09/09 Slayer. I haven't flashed for awhile. The nightly I have, which is, I believe, one or two after CM6 is working good. Been spending a lot of time reading theme and Metamorph forums. Getting close to themeing Eloquent Steel. Just a little worried on how much fixing I will need to do on my icons and LED notifcations. No experience at playing with .xml and .pngs. All I would do is dl the .xml with ES and its addon packs along with LauncherPro for it and hope for the best. I can and have changed icons with Folder Organizer the paid version. Can always restore if I mess it up.

You, or someone, may have been Slim, posted a N1 Manup theme for the N1 somewhere. I forget. Haven't found one with pics anywhere with my limited searches. It may have been a morph version. Still have the link?
    This one?

[THEME] NexTHEME & NexTANG For CM6 Final UPDATED! [09-07-10] - xda-developers
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

So far the nightly is working great. But if you're using themes, then you have to wait for the theme to be updated for the latest nightly, which can be a pain. As far as the guide, I think that was Slim. I posted a guide on Metamorph which I got from the xda forum. Not sure if that is what you wanted.
    http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...s-guide-2.html Post #18.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Thanks Slayer and Slim,

I will look at them. I do know I have to go back to CM6 for ES. It does not work on the nightlies framework. Assume the same for Manup, just haven't looked into that one yet.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

hhmmm trying to download the latest nightly but it's downloading vveeerrrryyyy sloww... I'm on Wi-Fi...

Went and downloaded apps from the marketplace that are roughly 2-4mb and they download snap bang quick as they are supposed to but Nightly is barely going anywhere :\

Has everyone just some how died?? LOL Barely any replies to any thread anymore and there is a constant base of 50+ people viewing this forum area alone in the past 2/3 days but no reply.. Just wanted to point out that since flashing the latest nightly 9/11 Handcent SMS notification didn't work that is trackball and sound.

Testing it in Handcent SMS doesn't show the trackball nor sound but checking to see if there is sound works weird.

Were are all here.

I just haven't gone beyond CM6 Stable since I am now into themeing and Elegant Steel won't work on nightlies. Don't use handcent or SMS. At least not much on stock SMS.

I haven't heard of any slow dl's on nightlies. May be a bad dl or your connection at that time.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Hey Guys,

Would like to DL the Latest Nightly, but.

I just don't get it.

They release a new version every night, so if there is a bug you have to wait for the new release or roll back to the previous.

I know this is testing and trying new things, but I need my phone for work.

What do you all think??

Gezza

Quote Originally Posted by gezza View Post
    Hey Guys,

Would like to DL the Latest Nightly, but.

I just don't get it.

They release a new version every night, so if there is a bug you have to wait for the new release or roll back to the previous.

I know this is testing and trying new things, but I need my phone for work.

What do you all think??

Gezza
    You should always make a Nandroid backup first before flashing a nightly. Then if there are any problems, just Restore your Nandroid and its all back to normal. Simple as That
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links