flashing cm6 from cm5.0.8

This is a discussion on flashing cm6 from cm5.0.8 within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; My issue is I have tonnes of apps stored on sdcard (apps2ext) but i know cm6 does not support this yet, uses a diff method. ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: flashing cm6 from cm5.0.8

flashing cm6 from cm5.0.8

My issue is I have tonnes of apps stored on sdcard (apps2ext) but i know cm6 does not support this yet, uses a diff method. My question is do I have to move all apps back one by one to internal storage before flashing cm6?

Thanks in advance guys

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Zindol View Post
    My issue is I have tonnes of apps stored on sdcard (apps2ext) but i know cm6 does not support this yet, uses a diff method. My question is do I have to move all apps back one by one to internal storage before flashing cm6?

Thanks in advance guys
    Back your apps up with TitaniumBackup and when you flash a new ROM (CM6) just restore your apps + data and VOILA!

TitaniumBackup is an excellent application when downloading and flashing ROMS/Kernels

--> Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

- Our handicapped puppy -

*Follow me on Twitter

EASY ROOT + CUSTOM KERNEL FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS ----> HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Sheanzy View Post

Thanks in advance guys
    Back your apps up with TitaniumBackup and when you flash a new ROM (CM6) just restore your apps + data and VOILA!

TitaniumBackup is an excellent application when downloading and flashing ROMS/Kernels
    Also with the resent update to Titanium Back up, when you restore your apps, it puts where it was before. So if your app was on your sdcard, it'll restore it back to your sdcard.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Wow, do I need the donate version

Wow, do I need the donate version of titanium backup? Like i want the apps to be viewable in the market or do i lose that? Also will it backup text + fone contacts?

If you have a lot of apps, get the donate version. Restoring your apps will be much faster. You won't lose your apps and can you can view them in the market.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks. I just made a donation for the full titanium backup version. How long does he usually take to send the key?

Thanks. I just made a donation for the full titanium backup version. How long does he usually take to send the key?
    About 10 to 15 minutes. Well that's how long it took for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You're right. Just finished doing a backup. Bout to do a band backup now and flashing cm6. Will let u know how it goes. Thanks guys.

Well, possibly the biggest mistake I ever made. I'm having a nightmare of a situation. My situation is documented in this thread. Please help guys. A phone is one of the worst things to b having issues with. Can't find any solutions online.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links