[ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.15 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink

This is a discussion on [ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.15 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by du_bhai420 So no Move to SD of all apps like in CM6? Yeah I know TE should work, the one on CM6 ...

Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: [ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.15 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink

Quote Originally Posted by du_bhai420 View Post
    So no Move to SD of all apps like in CM6?

Yeah I know TE should work, the one on CM6 worked fine, dunno y its acting up.

I know SetCPU is in the market, but I thought it came pre-installed with the ROM like gapps, however Google Voice is missing from gapps for some reason, atleast for me.

Also, when I opened Market first, it automatically downloaded and installed the Amazon app, anyway to avoid that?

All help is much appreciated!
    I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure the a2sd script makes it so your apps default install to that partition on your sd card.

Did you try clear cache for Terminal Emulator from the manage applications menu? Maybe a bad flash? idk...

SetCPU is definitely pre-installed with this rom as well as pre configured with profiles and overclocked to 1113mhz. Did you make sure you "Wipe data and cache" before flash?

I always remove apps via Titanium Backup that won't uninstall via Manage Applications. TB will remove AmazonMP3.

Quote Originally Posted by judeeg View Post

PS. I am a little shocked that eVil didn't have 1.19 out today. lol
    Day isn't over yet...

BTW: I remember you saying that the wifi hotspot reboot your phone after setting the channel manually. Mine did the same thing to me on 1.18. I went back in and changed the channel to 6, and now the wifi tethering works great! Just thought you might like to know.

Quote Originally Posted by nickshertzer View Post
    I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure the a2sd script makes it so your apps default install to that partition on your sd card.

Did you try clear cache for Terminal Emulator from the manage applications menu? Maybe a bad flash? idk...

SetCPU is definitely pre-installed with this rom as well as pre configured with profiles and overclocked to 1113mhz. Did you make sure you "Wipe data and cache" before flash?

I always remove apps via Titanium Backup that won't uninstall via Manage Applications. TB will remove AmazonMP3.
    Would then those apps show under the On SD Card tab in Manage Applications?

There is no cache to clear in TE, 0.00B.

I know, I was reading about SetCPU and its profiles that came with this rom, I don't see it in here though. I did do Wipe Data and Cache before flashing the rom.

Thanks for the TB tip, didn't know you could do that.

I guess its a bad flash, I will just do a nice clean install again.

Quote Originally Posted by du_bhai420 View Post

Would then those apps show under the On SD Card tab in Manage Applications?
    I think the system sees the EXT partition as part of the system memory. That is the best I can figure out. From what I understand... a2sd moves the optimized bytecode for the applications to the ext partition and therefore the apps live in the new partition.

For example... I just checked my Internal Phone Storage "available space" It is 104MB. According to TB, I have 84 user apps. I go to Manage Applications and select "Deadly Chambers Demo". For some reason, it has an option move to SD, I click it and the Total goes from 4.27MB to 788KB. I go check Internal available space, it still shows 104MB. That app already lives on my SD card in that special EXT partition.

Here is the link to the DarkTremor a2sd thread over at XDA:
    [Script][A2SD] Darktremor Apps2SD 2.7.5 Final (09/12/2010) - xda-developers

Day isn't over yet...

BTW: I remember you saying that the wifi hotspot reboot your phone after setting the channel manually. Mine did the same thing to me on 1.18. I went back in and changed the channel to 6, and now the wifi tethering works great! Just thought you might like to know.

My wifi tethering is stuck also v1.18. Can you please explain how you fixed it. I searched manual settings and could not see where to change the channel manually. Thanks in advance.
    Rooted One Click Method 8/11/10
    Unlocked Bootloader 11/11/10
    Rom: CM7 RC1 w/ Honeybread theme

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
    (I'll either find a way or make one)

DragonGunner

Day isn't over yet...

Your right, the day isn't over yet. lol

After you told me to change the numbers yesterday I tried that and it worked great! Such an easy fix. Thanks again for finding all these remedies.
    I forgot to let you know that it was working. Everything is working great. I am still on 1.17. Is 1.18 running good too?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Quote Originally Posted by dragongunner View Post

Day isn't over yet...

My wifi tethering is stuck also v1.18. Can you please explain how you fixed it. I searched manual settings and could not see where to change the channel manually. Thanks in advance.

I think I just set mine on 5. . Doesn't matter which number as long as you set it to one of them.

Click on the "WiFi" hot spot icon in your app drawer. Click Ok on the next screen. When it brings you to the 'ROUTER NAME" , network and all that...Click on your menu tab and that will take you to "Advanced Options"..You have to open the Advanced Settings and set the channel to a static number. (i.e. a number between 1 and 11) After you have done that...check the box at the top to turn the WiFi hotspot on..Then you should be good to go.

I don't explain as good as these guys do so if you don't get it, don't feel bad. One of them will come along and explain better. Hope it works for you..
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Day isn't over yet...

I think I just set mine on 5. . Doesn't matter which number as long as you set it to one of them.

Click on the "WiFi" hot spot icon in your app drawer. Click Ok on the next screen. When it brings you to the 'ROUTER NAME" , network and all that...Click on your menu tab and that will take you to "Advanced Options"..You have to open the Advanced Settings and set the channel to a static number. (i.e. a number between 1 and 11) After you have done that...check the box at the top to turn the WiFi hotspot on..Then you should be good to go.

I don't explain as good as these guys do so if you don't get it, don't feel bad. One of them will come along and explain better. Hope it works for you..
    Jeez dont I feel like a dumb-ass. Why didnt I think of the menu button. Thanks judeeg. Your instructions were spot on.

On a side note, I have been playing around with this RoM. All I can say is pure awesomeness. Love it! The scene selection is awesome. I even tried the Tron Theme that you posted. Way cool.
    Rooted One Click Method 8/11/10
    Unlocked Bootloader 11/11/10
    Rom: CM7 RC1 w/ Honeybread theme

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
    (I'll either find a way or make one)

DragonGunner

Hey Nickshertzer,

Many thanks, really appreciate the help.

Nick has re-done the first page, now with step by step instructions.

Awesome, now to wait for 1.19 or not,

Gezza.

Jeez dont I feel like a dumb-ass. Why didnt I think of the menu button. Thanks judeeg. Your instructions were spot on.

On a side note, I have been playing around with this RoM. All I can say is pure awesomeness. Love it! The scene selection is awesome. I even tried the Tron Theme that you posted. Way cool.
    GREAT, glad you can figure it out! Don't feel bad, I forget about the menu button a lot. lol

Yes, there is so much to play with. New stuff everywhere. The only thing I am having a little trouble with it the Phone number tabs being white instead of black. Other than that, I am loving this rom...I really like the "Tron" theme but today I had to try the "Rouge". It is real nice too. I think I like the "Tron" best though.

Have fun!!!!
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links