[ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.15 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink

This is a discussion on [ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.15 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by gezza Hey Nickshertzer, Many thanks, really appreciate the help. Nick has re-done the first page, now with step by step instructions. Awesome, ...

Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: [ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.15 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink

Quote Originally Posted by gezza View Post
    Hey Nickshertzer,

Many thanks, really appreciate the help.

Nick has re-done the first page, now with step by step instructions.

Awesome, now to wait for 1.19 or not,

Gezza.
    You might wait for 1.19. lol I don't have that kind of restraint. ha As soon as I heard about it I had to grab it. If you can wait, do it. At least till tomorrow and if he puts it out tonight, see what everyone is saying about it then decide which one you want to flash.

Yes, Nick is really good with helping everyone. He has done a fantastic job on the first post...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Judee,

I have evil 1.18 set up pretty good. Dl'd Tron and rebooted. I have some changes in the notification bar, but no Tron wallpaper. I unzipped file and trying to find it no luck. Where did you get it. Usually, when you unzip it is there under wallpapers.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    Judee,

I have evil 1.18 set up pretty good. Dl'd Tron and rebooted. I have some changes in the notification bar, but no Tron wallpaper. I unzipped file and trying to find it no luck. Where did you get it. Usually, when you unzip it is there under wallpapers.

Ken
    The wallpaper is not in the zip. You can find the Tron wallpaper here:

[THEME] Sense by Cubanaso - xda-developers.

You have to right click on the Tron photo and save it.

I also installed Tron today and love it.
    Rooted One Click Method 8/11/10
    Unlocked Bootloader 11/11/10
    Rom: CM7 RC1 w/ Honeybread theme

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
    (I'll either find a way or make one)

DragonGunner

Thanks dragonslayer,

I went back and read the thread. It wasn't very plain until I read all posts. I actually longpressed and dl and saved from phone, then applied. Also got the Wallpaper Set and Save from Market. I have several wallpapers to go with different roms.

Actually Elegant looks good with hs widgets and notication bar icons. The circle battery is nice.

My eyes are bad, what is the icon in Not Bar to left of wifi? Forget what was there before.

Are you using the stock kernal that come with rom or one of the 9/17 ones.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Thanks dragonslayer,

I went back and read the thread. It wasn't very plain until I read all posts. I actually longpressed and dl and saved from phone, then applied. Also got the Wallpaper Set and Save from Market. I have several wallpapers to go with different roms.

Actually Elegant looks good with hs widgets and notication bar icons. The circle battery is nice.

My eyes are bad, what is the icon in Not Bar to left of wifi? Forget what was there before.

Anytime rugmankc. I have no idea what is to the left of wifi. I am using the stock kernel that came with the rom. It seems to be doing just well. Good FPS on my 720 vid tests (22-25). Verified from youtube.

I am thinking of partitioning my SD card but may wait until v1.19 comes out to flash and partition all at once. Ugh. I hope I get it right. Never done it before on a phone.

DragonGunner

Partitioning is easy thru rom manager. I used Dark Tremor from eVil's OP page..Ick has a goood guide and I posted my steps in an eaier post. Lot's more internal memory. I used Dark Tremors script to move dalvik to ext a.d Nick's to move apps. Used Rom Mgr to partition.

Ken

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Thanks dragonslayer,

Hi rugman. Glad dragongunner got back with you. I have been lapse lately. Sorry

How are you liking the rom so far? I don't see a 1.19 yet. Has eVil slowed down or getting the greatest one together..ha He seems to be busy a lot of the time.

I am still loving the rom. Everything is working as it should.

Hope your having a great day!
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Quote Originally Posted by dragongunner View Post
    Thanks dragonslayer,

Anytime rugmankc. I have no idea what is to the left of wifi. I am using the stock kernel that came with the rom. It seems to be doing just well. Good FPS on my 720 vid tests (22-25). Verified from youtube

I am thinking of partitioning my SD card but may wait until v1.19 comes out to flash and partition all at once. Ugh. I hope I get it right. Never done it before on a phone.

Are you still playing with this rom dragongunner? LOL I am... I am putting "Tron" back on now. I like that one a little better. I have to be doing something constantly with this phone for some reason. I guess just because I can. ha I love it!

Gotta run, the game is starting.. OU & Airforce. Have a great day!
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Quote Originally Posted by judeeg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dragongunner View Post
    Thanks dragonslayer,

Anytime rugmankc. I have no idea what is to the left of wifi. I am using the stock kernel that came with the rom. It seems to be doing just well. Good FPS on my 720 vid tests (22-25). Verified from youtube

Are you still playing with this rom dragongunner? LOL I am... I am putting "Tron" back on now. I like that one a little better. I have to be doing something constantly with this phone for some reason. I guess just because I can. ha I love it!

Gotta run, the game is starting.. OU & Airforce. Have a great day!
    Heck ya I am still playing with it. Wife is getting pissed I spend more time playing with it than her (God I gotta get my priorities straight).

I have to partition my sd card as my internal memory is down to 40megs. I may wait though until eVil puts out v1.19 and do it all at once. I read up on it and it seems simple enough, but then if anyone could screw up simple that would be me.

Had a guest arrive earlier last night who happened to have a nexus. I rooted it for them and installed CM6.0. They are very happy and I was glad to oblige as it helps me get better at doing these things. I didnt want to put in eVil's rom as they are still new to this thing and CM6 is stable so....

Anyhow, enjoy the game.

DragonGunner

For all of us waiting....eVil just posted this at XDA!

I think I'll release an update though, 1.20. Updated gapps & new kernel.

guess he is skipping 1.19. Can't wait!

UPDATE: eVil released 1.19.... guess he got mixed up on where he was at. lol
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links