[ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.15 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink

This is a discussion on [ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.15 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Well got a problem. Over the past several hours my phone started to freeze up. Had to do a battery pull. Got frustrated and restored ...

Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: [ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.15 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink

Well got a problem. Over the past several hours my phone started to freeze up. Had to do a battery pull.

Got frustrated and restored back to CM6.0 and began all over. This time I partitioned my hard drive in the process.

Followed instructions in OP to the tee. Install went well. Restored everything and used terminal emulator. Installed the Tron theme and during reboot it would not load.

Started over from CM6.0. Got eVils v1.18 installed no probs. Performed a backup before installing theme. During reboot from back up sense will not load up. GRRRR

Either way there is a glitch some where in my system. I am thinking it may be with TB as it was already on my sd card. Its all I can think of at the moment.

I will try again tomorrow. 1am now and too tired to see straight. Very bummed as I love the sense ui, even more with the Tron theme.
    Rooted One Click Method 8/11/10
    Unlocked Bootloader 11/11/10
    Rom: CM7 RC1 w/ Honeybread theme

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
    (I'll either find a way or make one)

DragonGunner

1.19 just out!

I'm running v1.18 since yesterday with the cubanaso theme and everything worked perfectly 1st time. No problems with the installation or with how its now but I do have a question. What settings are people running in SETCPU???

Paul

Ok, started from the beginning at CM6.0 and successfully installed eVils rom v1.19. Added the Tron theme.

Seems to be stable at the moment for me.

Was unsuccessful in partitioning my sd card for some reason. Will have to do that over again. Might have missed an instruction or something. I told you judeeg that if anyone could screw it up it would be me. :rofl3:

Added DT and it gave me an extra 30megs. Was down to 30, now have 60. Like I said I still need to repartition again.

I also would like to know what settings everyone is using for setcpu.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

DragonGunner

Quote Originally Posted by dragongunner View Post
    Ok, started from the beginning at CM6.0 and successfully installed eVils rom v1.19. Added the Tron theme.

Was unsuccessful in partitioning my sd card for some reason. Will have to do that over again. Might have missed an instruction or something. I told you judeeg that if anyone could screw it up it would be me. :rofl3:

Added DT and it gave me an extra 30megs. Was down to 30, now have 60. Like I said I still need to repartition again.

With DT I went into terminal emulator and ONLY typed: a2sd cachesd (move dalvik to sd card). Phone rebooted automatically and internal storage jumped up to 130 megs. Woot! Good enough for me.

DragonGunner

Sorry guys,

Spent w/e in hospital. All ok, or as good as it gets at 60 with the health of a 90 year old.

Tron is sharp, just haven't had time to play with it. Don't like only two stock ring tones with eVil. But will work that out.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

With DT I went into terminal emulator and ONLY typed: a2sd cachesd (move dalvik to sd card). Phone rebooted automatically and internal storage jumped up to 130 megs. Woot! Good enough for me.

Oh wow you had a lot of temptations with this haven't you? Don't feel bad.. Last night after 1.19 came out, I had to try it. Big mistake... That rom is crazy I think. I didn't succeed as you did. I went back to 1.17 and am staying there till a big, perfect fix comes out. lol I am happy with it as it is for now...

I have been reading over there (XDA) and so many are having problems with 1.19 that he has updated to 1.19.1 now. LOL I am not messing with it though. As far as I can tell he has only added the newest gapps which we can download ourselves. He also has reminded us that we are his Beta Testers. He has no way of testing his roms so he waits on all us to give him feedback. lol So, I am sticking with what I have for now...

You did the right thing when you did the final SU thingy. That is what I did and got 130 internal memory. Love it!

I hope your week end has been good, other than stressing over this darn rom. lol Catch ya later...Hang in there your doing GREAT!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    Sorry guys,

Spent w/e in hospital. All ok, or as good as it gets at 60 with the health of a 90 year old.

Tron is sharp, just haven't had time to play with it. Don't like only two stock ring tones with eVil. But will work that out.

Ken

Oh my gosh Ken! How are you doing now? So sorry to hear this... Are you ok?
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Quote Originally Posted by guirufo13 View Post
    I'm running v1.18 since yesterday with the cubanaso theme and everything worked perfectly 1st time. No problems with the installation or with how its now but I do have a question. What settings are people running in SETCPU???

Paul
    Congratulations Paul! You have done good at getting it right. so many of us have trouble. lol I went from 1.15 to 1.17 to 1.19 now back to 1.17. ha I am sticking here for awhile. 1.19 has too many problems for me.

I don't know anything about the set CPU. I haven't messed with it. Maybe Nick or Ken will get back with you on that.

Have a good week!
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Quote Originally Posted by judeeg View Post

Oh wow you had a lot of temptations with this haven't you? Don't feel bad.. Last night after 1.19 came out, I had to try it. Big mistake... That rom is crazy I think. I didn't succeed as you did. I went back to 1.17 and am staying there till a big, perfect fix comes out. lol I am happy with it as it is for now...

I have been reading over there (XDA) and so many are having problems with 1.19 that he has updated to 1.19.1 now. LOL I am not messing with it though. As far as I can tell he has only added the newest gapps which we can download ourselves. He also has reminded us that we are his Beta Testers. He has no way of testing his roms so he waits on all us to give him feedback. lol So, I am sticking with what I have for now...

You did the right thing when you did the final SU thingy. That is what I did and got 130 internal memory. Love it!

I hope your week end has been good, other than stressing over this darn rom. lol Catch ya later...Hang in there your doing GREAT!
    Ya I couple of problems: trackball alert only flashes white and led flashlight not working. These are the only things I have noticed. Cant say about battery life as I have had it attached to my USB all day toying with it. I can live with the flashlight issue but the trackball problem seriously irritates me. I personally just love the different colors. eViL said in a post that if anyone flashed DT that it would screw with the trackball colors and that v1.19.1 fixed it hopefully.

I would try v1.17 but cant get it from the XDA OP. All that aside I still seriously love this rom. I just cant get enough of it. CM6 is great, but this just gives my phone a more personal feel to it.

My hats off to both Cyanogen and eViL for their outstanding contributions to the android community.

DragonGunner

Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links