[ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.15 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink

This is a discussion on [ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.15 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Thanks for the info Nick, especially TB restore of only apps. I did not see that when I was reading thru all the posts the ...

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: [ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.15 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink

Thanks for the info Nick, especially TB restore of only apps. I did not see that when I was reading thru all the posts the other day. I don't really need TB in there, I have it. Hope that doesn't mess with things.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    Thanks for the info Nick, especially TB restore of only apps. I did not see that when I was reading thru all the posts the other day. I don't really need TB in there, I have it. Hope that doesn't mess with things.
    I realized it after flashing CM6 nightlies and Gmail wouldn't work correctly. I had been just choosing the batch job in TB to restore all Apps and system data. I just Wiped and reflashed and now I just use TB to restore Apps + App data. I'm using Google Voice, so I don't really mind that the stock SMS gets wiped. I do lose my call log, but no big deal. Not to mention moving from CM6 to a Desire Sense rom like this one is a major change in the underlying (or is it overlaying?) system code.

Also, I have found that it is a lot quicker to skip the initial setup of the Google Account sync. That way you can restore via Titanium from SD card and not have it auto-download all of your Gmail account sync'd apps.

I am really loving this new rom, nickshertzer. So much to do, so many new things I didn't know about.

I have a question for you. Is "Darktremor Apps2SD" included with the rom? Do we need to install it separate?
    I know I can move some programs to the SD card now but there are a whole lot that should be able to be moved and can't. The move to SD is grayed out. This is why I am wondering about installing the App2SD.

Thanks so much for introducing this ROM to me. I am loving it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Quote Originally Posted by judeeg View Post
    I have a question for you. Is "Darktremor Apps2SD" included with the rom? Do we need to install it separate?
    I know I can move some programs to the SD card now but there are a whole lot that should be able to be moved and can't. The move to SD is grayed out. This is why I am wondering about installing the App2SD.
    Please let me know if you figure this out. That is probably my main gripe with this ROM. It default has ModInstallLocation which lets you automatically have any new d/l apps install to the external SD. But, I think that if you have an EXT3 partition and use Apps2SD you can move anything including system files?

Maybe the most annoying problem I have with moving some apps to SD is that will break their widgets after a reboot.

I don't know the answer to this and hope that some one with more experience can help out here.

This new ROM is wicked. Is there an option to have the battery percentage?

Quote Originally Posted by nickshertzer View Post
    Please let me know if you figure this out. That is probably my main gripe with this ROM. It default has ModInstallLocation which lets you automatically have any new d/l apps install to the external SD. But, I think that if you have an EXT3 partition and use Apps2SD you can move anything including system files?

Maybe the most annoying problem I have with moving some apps to SD is that will break their widgets after a reboot.

I don't know the answer to this and hope that some one with more experience can help out here.
    Looks like we have been keeping you hopping today. lol thanks for your help.

I found this...[Script][A2SD] Darktremor Apps2SD 2.7.5 Final (09/12/2010)
    [Script][A2SD] Darktremor Apps2SD 2.7.5 Final (09/12/2010) - xda-developers

And This. xda-developers - View Single Post - [Script][A2SD] Darktremor Apps2SD 2.7.5 Final (09/12/2010)

This is why I was wondering about installing it. I had around 120 internal memory and now I have 30. ha So I need to fix something. I have noticed this doesn't drag it down any. Everything is so fast and smooth.
    I just checked the weather and a windshield wiper cleaned my screen (it is raining here). lol So funny. I love this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Also is there anyway to get live wallpaper such as beautiful live weather?

Looks like we have been keeping you hopping today. lol thanks for your help.
    This is why I was wondering about installing it. I had around 120 internal memory and now I have 30.
    Just re-installing Windows OS on several client computers. A lot of down time today equals me playing with my phone more!

The XDA thread for this ROM is some 618 pages. I'm sure someone else has thought about freeing up internal memory. I have 27 MB available after moving everything I could to SD. I'm still wading through all of the posts over at XDA to see what we can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    Also is there anyway to get live wallpaper such as beautiful live weather?
    I am using live wallpaper now. Nexus and Waveform. Haven't heard of beautiful live weather. However, the HTC Clock widget does this thing where it will show an animation of the current weather conditions as soon as you unlock your phone. Like Judeeg said, when it's raining outside, drops of rain cover your screen and then a windshield wiper wipes it off!

Thank you, This may sound stupid, but I can't find a message widget for SMS and MMS

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links