[ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.15 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink

This is a discussion on [ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.15 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by nickshertzer Originally Posted by judeeg Thanks for the heads up. Guess I will look up "Paul's Modaco Rom Kitchen" Tell us more ...

Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: [ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.15 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink

Quote Originally Posted by nickshertzer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by judeeg View Post
    Thanks for the heads up.
    Guess I will look up "Paul's Modaco Rom Kitchen" Tell us more when you get a chance.
    Going to go take a look now. Thanks again.
    20/Sep r24 WIP - MoDaCo Custom ROM Desire Port Online Kitchen (2.2 / Froyo) - Android @ MoDaCo

I don't have a premium modaco account. I'm trying to figure out how to get Contacts and maybe Desk Clock and Email to "coexist" with HTC apps. And is it just me, or does that show an HTC Car Panel app that is different than Car Home? Sweet... I want that too.

I thought that was the one that updated with froyo? OR maybe it was with CM6? I am not sure though. I have had so many different themes and roms. lol I remember having it.

I am checking the link out you gave us now. looks pretty nice.
    It is nice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

I managed to break 1.20 somehow. After I installed a live wallpaper (Seeds of life), got some updates and rebooted, it would not go past the home screen. It completed the boot but locked up. I tried rebooting several times but in the end I had to use my nandroid backup. Currently back to CM6 stable.

Am I not seeing something or does 1.20 only allow you to set up 1 exchange server in email? Is this the same with the Desire rom?

I am willing to give it a shot again, maybe wiping first or something, but having multiple exchange email is something I need.

If it wasn't for the unstable Wifi & Data where I had to reboot to fixed it, and some apps constantly fc, I would stay longer with NXSense. SenseUI is a new experience. I like it.

I am keeping a close tab to DesireHD.

InViSiBLe-cHoKe by TaPaTaLk
    "You don't know the power of the dark side!"

Quote Originally Posted by f0ul99 View Post
    If it wasn't for the unstable Wifi & Data where I had to reboot to fixed it, and some apps constantly fc, I would stay longer with NXSense. SenseUI is a new experience. I like it.

I am keeping a close tab to DesireHD.

InViSiBLe-cHoKe by TaPaTaLk
    I am too! I love the Sense UI. I haven't had trouble with the wifi. I have to use it almost constantly where I live. It has been doing well for me.

When eVil gets the camera and wifi going I will grab that one...
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Quote Originally Posted by Nimblor View Post
    I managed to break 1.20 somehow. After I installed a live wallpaper (Seeds of life), got some updates and rebooted, it would not go past the home screen. It completed the boot but locked up. I tried rebooting several times but in the end I had to use my nandroid backup. Currently back to CM6 stable.

Am I not seeing something or does 1.20 only allow you to set up 1 exchange server in email? Is this the same with the Desire rom?

I am willing to give it a shot again, maybe wiping first or something, but having multiple exchange email is something I need.
    I wish I knew the answer to your problem. I do know that sometimes a rom needs to be loaded a couple of times to work correctly. I read this in a few places. Even had to do it once and it helped. AND Sometimes it is the program that was installed.

You need to do a total wipe before installing his rom. Each one of them.

I hope someone reads this and can help you.
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Nimblor,

Judee is correct. You HAVE to wipe before flashing any of eVil's update roms. It has been stated dozens of times on XDA. As long as you got your bu's your safe. Don't know about the exchanges, would pose that on his forum.

[ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.20 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink [9/21/10] - xda-developers

I have have post a page back on getting your phone screens back to save time with eVil's wipe requirements. Read it all since the advance restore prohibits the latest changelog updates, non of which I care about. Haven't tried the MyBackUpPro Home Screen restore yet, but it should work according to the dev.

http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...n-sink-25.html

I would try again with a full wipe.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Well, I doubt there will be any more nightlies for this ROM as the dev is currently working on Desire HD port. Again, once the camera on that ROM is working, I'll give it a try. 1.20 NXSense is working great for me. Here are a couple tricks:

Backup all system apps via command line adb - (this is how I yanked Gallery3D, Clock, and Mail from CM6 and installed back to NXSense)
    adb pull /data/app ./

Backup all system apps when using A2SD:
    adb pull /system/sd/app ./

Note, these commands dump the APKs to the root of your ADB tools directory. To put them somewhere easier, change the "./" to "./backup_type_date" and folder "backup_type_date" will be created automatically.

Backup Browser Settings:
    adb pull /data/data/com.android.browser ./browserbackup_date

Backup WiFi Settings (not sure about this):
    adb pull /data/misc/wifi ./wifibackup_date

Putting it back should be:
    adb push ./browserbackup_data /data/data/com.android.browser

Quote Originally Posted by Nimblor View Post

Pull Mail.apk from CM6 and you can install it beside the HTC mail app in the Desire ROM and have multiple exchange access.

Oops. adb pull /system/sd/app ./ pulls all user apps. System apps are
    adb pull /system/app ./backupNXSenseApps_date

Alright, so these are the ones that work (so far anyway)
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13657/DeskClock.apk
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13657/Email.apk
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13657/Gallery3D.apk

Just click from your device and install.

Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links