[ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.15 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink

This is a discussion on [ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.15 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by Zehlek Also is there anyway to get live wallpaper such as beautiful live weather? I have Beautiful Widgets on mine but I'm ...

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: [ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.15 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink

Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    Also is there anyway to get live wallpaper such as beautiful live weather?
    I have Beautiful Widgets on mine but I'm not using it. The one that came with this rom is great. I also have the Tron theme loaded on mine. There are lots of great live wall papers from HTC on here also. Hit your Menu tab and look under "Scenes"
    Hope this helps. I am still checking all this out. I don't know about the battery. I have the round one with the "Tron" theme and it shows whats left on the battery.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Thank you, This may sound stupid, but I can't find a message widget for SMS and MMS
    It's called "Messages by HTC"

I don't see it in the menu or market :/

I don't know if it is a 1.13 thing vs 1.15. I have it under widgets default along with a metric ton of HTC widgets that are all incredibly awesome. I paid for Beautiful Widgets and they don't hold a candle to these!

SMS MMS widget is called "Messages" and it is default installed on screen 6 of the "Social" scene.

What if you go to Add - Widget and then click on the "Get more HTC widgets" at the top there?

Ok so I saw the message widget and I added it. It says
    "Hi! Congrats on your new HTC phone. Tap the pencil button below to compose a message"
    I try selecting the pencil and menu and nothing happens

Quote Originally Posted by nickshertzer View Post
    I don't know if it is a 1.13 thing vs 1.15. I have it under widgets default along with a metric ton of HTC widgets that are all incredibly awesome. I paid for Beautiful Widgets and they don't hold a candle to these!

SMS MMS widget is called "Messages" and it is default installed on screen 6 of the "Social" scene.

What if you go to Add - Widget and then click on the "Get more HTC widgets" at the top there?
    Nothing for messages came up

The only way I can send messages is through Google voice but i can't use it in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by judeeg View Post
    I have a question for you. Is "Darktremor Apps2SD" included with the rom? Do we need to install it separate?
    I know I can move some programs to the SD card now but there are a whole lot that should be able to be moved and can't. The move to SD is grayed out. This is why I am wondering about installing the App2SD.
    I may have found something.
    xda-developers - View Single Post - [ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.15 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink [9/11/10]
    Run from Terminal:
    su
    a2sd check
    a2sd reinstall
    a2sd zipalign
    a2sd cachesd

It does not work on my system because I do not have an EXT3 partition mounted. I guess I need to backup my SD card first. When I go to ROM manager and choose Partition SD Card it tells me "Partitioning your SD Card will wipe ALL the data on your card"

a2sd check command gives me: EXT partition found, but not mounted. Your rom may not be setup to run Apps2SD... Repartition your SD card to use EXT2 or EXT3

Quote Originally Posted by nickshertzer View Post

Nothing for messages came up
    Don't know if you would be interested or not but I use "Hand Sent" and also Swype. Hand sent has an icon you can put on your desktop.

If your not interested in that, go into your "All Apps" hold your finger on the "Messages" icon and it will set it on your desktop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

The only way I can send messages is through Google voice but i can't use it in Canada.
    I use Google Voice and not the built in SMS so I haven't tested. Look on the official thread over at XDA and let us know what you come up with!

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links