[ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.15 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink

This is a discussion on [ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.15 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; I had rouge but its horrid Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk...

Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: [ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.15 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink

set
    I had rouge but its horrid

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Prob I had with Themes is it over writes the Rosie.APK and you can't rearrange home screens when pinched out. However, now that you have TRON applied, you should be able to reinstall Rosie.apk and get it back. This is my backup I pulled via adb:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13657/Rosie.apk

Will one of you try it and see if you can rearrange homescreens in expose mode? FYI, it is a long press, hold, and drag with haptic feedback.

[IMG][/IMG]

dragongunner,

Rogue is nice too. Keep the wife happy.

After 40 years of marriage I learned two things:

1. Yes Dear!

2. And whatever goes in her purse is not found again, so don't ask!

Served me well so far.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quick question. I am having install issues for some reason. Not to worry though as I always backup everything.

Question is when I restore to a previous point do I have to perform the partition part of the process again? Or does the sd card remain partitioned?
    Rooted One Click Method 8/11/10
    Unlocked Bootloader 11/11/10
    Rom: CM7 RC1 w/ Honeybread theme

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
    (I'll either find a way or make one)

DragonGunner

Quote Originally Posted by dragongunner View Post
    Quick question. I am having install issues for some reason. Not to worry though as I always backup everything.

Question is when I restore to a previous point do I have to perform the partition part of the process again? Or does the sd card remain partitioned?
    SD Card remains partitioned. So, skip step 4. You will still (probably) want to do the a2sd steps outlined in step 6. Although, I think with 1.20, eViL trimmed a lot by default, so if you don't have a class 6 sd card, you might skip the a2sd stuff also. Check internal storage and decide from there. I run with 87 user apps according to TB (and trying more every day), so I have to use a2sd.

Quote Originally Posted by nickshertzer View Post

SD Card remains partitioned. So, skip step 4. You will still (probably) want to do the a2sd steps outlined in step 6. Although, I think with 1.20, eViL trimmed a lot by default, so if you don't have a class 6 sd card, you might skip the a2sd stuff also. Check internal storage and decide from there. I run with 87 user apps according to TB (and trying more every day), so I have to use a2sd.
    Thanks for the quick reply Nick. Restoring system now. Will let you know how it goes.

I did notice when I performed step 6 (2nd half) the phone did not reboot. I went ahead and performed a backup using rom manager. During the reboot is when there must have been the dreaded bootloop. Sort of hard to tell with this rom as boot times do seem to take forever. I waited about 15 min but no go. Did a batt. pull and now restoring.

DragonGunner

Thanks for the quick reply Nick. Restoring system now. Will let you know how it goes.

I did notice when I performed step 6 (2nd half) the phone did not reboot. I went ahead and performed a backup using rom manager. During the reboot is when there must have been the dreaded bootloop. Sort of hard to tell with this rom as boot times do seem to take forever. I waited about 15 min but no go. Did a batt. pull and now restoring.
    Boot time will take a long time for initial Dalvik-Cache build after running a2sd cachesd and also the zipalign. Maybe 10 or 15 minutes. After that, normal day to day reboots take about 2 minutes maybe.

I will look at OP and add that you need to manually reboot after a2sd zipalign. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by nickshertzer View Post

Up and running. So far so good. I used terminal emulator and just typed in "a2sd cachesd". Rebooted without issues and now have 163Mb. Woot. Once wife comes back from the store I will restore apps via TB and install a theme. Thanks for the guide in the OP Nick.

DragonGunner

Love this Rom, however, it has force closed when trying to change the volume from setting.and force closed a few other times.Also a couple times it has froze where I had to restore from my bak ups, had to do this a few time. Any pointers would help on fixing this Im sure its something In over looking, in the settings area.

Quote Originally Posted by antgod View Post
    Love this Rom, however, it has force closed when trying to change the volume from setting.and force closed a few other times.Also a couple times it has froze where I had to restore from my bak ups, had to do this a few time. Any pointers would help on fixing this Im sure its something In over looking, in the settings area.
    Sorry never happened to me. In fact I never had any FC's. Have you tried starting over from scratch. Meaning restore from a previously saved point and re-installing v1.20 and see what happens. Its what I would do.

Apart from that I can't help much. I am sure one of the other more experienced members will be with you shortly. Best of luck.

DragonGunner

Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links