[ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.15 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink

This is a discussion on [ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.15 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by dragongunner Originally Posted by judeeg Originally Posted by rugmankc I would have it no other way, she's a joy. Ohhhhhh that is ...

Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: [ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.15 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink

Quote Originally Posted by dragongunner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by judeeg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    I would have it no other way, she's a joy.
    Ohhhhhh that is the sweetest thing I have heard in a while! You should show your wife this post. Even though she knows it, it never hurts to show her in black and white. Forty Years! That is wonderful!

Wanted to tell you thank-you for all your work on this Rom info you have been doing. You and Nick have done an outstanding job. Thank-You Thank-You!

eVil has posted 1.21 but they are having trouble with it right now.

Edited to say dragongunner you have been a big help too. thanks so much.
    Thank you too. You have been a help just as much as others. I think I will wait on 1.21 for the time being. I am very happy with 1.20.
    Well, thank-you. I am learning from all of you and try to remember what I have learned so I can repeat it. lol that is hard on the brain at times. ha

I am waiting on 1.21 also. 1.20 has been really good. Everything is working good and smooth. I have outdone so many Iphone friends it is wonderful! They want one now and can't get one. Now this is sad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Quote Originally Posted by antgod View Post
    Did you do a full wipe before flashing this rom?
    No I didn't how would I go about doing that ?

You're kidding right, no I know you are not.

Read all the op page and links, not all applies all the time.

Need info: Are using only rom mgr to do these eVil rom installs and what is your process step by step. Tapping fix permissions is a good idea, also make sure advanced mode is checked. On main RM screen, menu/settings/

How do you get eVil 1.2 to your phone and install it?

First do a back up of existing rom thru rom mgr!!!!!!!!!

Normally you tap on Install rom from sd card and browse to were the dl'd rom is. Maybe on root of sd or in clockwork mod. during the install process it should ask you if you want to wipe data and cache, say yes and proceed.

If you don't have get titanium backup paid version from market. think you have to get free first then upgarde. get familiar with it like when opening and at bottom of screen open "problems" and install busybox and make sure LZO compression is selected. Do a back up of all apps and sytem data. when you restore after flashing new rom do a refresh app list and restore only missing apps and data. I have a link on the bottom of the op page on getting things back on phone.

Do you have an sd card and have moved apps to sd, there are instructions on that too on the op page.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by antgod View Post
    Did you do a full wipe before flashing this rom?
    No I didn't how would I go about doing that ?

You're kidding right, no I know you are not.

Read all the op page and links, not all applies all the time.

Need info: Are using only rom mgr to do these eVil rom installs and what is your process step by step. Tapping fix permissions is a good idea, also make sure advanced mode is checked. On main RM screen, menu/settings/

How do you get eVil 1.2 to your phone and install it?

First do a back up of existing rom thru rom mgr!!!!!!!!!

Normally you tap on Install rom from sd card and browse to were the dl'd rom is. Maybe on root of sd or in clockwork mod. during the install process it should ask you if you want to wipe data and cache, say yes and proceed.

If you don't have get titanium backup paid version from market. think you have to get free first then upgarde. get familiar with it like when opening and at bottom of screen open "problems" and install busybox and make sure LZO compression is selected. Do a back up of all apps and sytem data. when you restore after flashing new rom do a refresh app list and restore only missing apps and data. I have a link on the bottom of the op page on getting things back on phone.

Do you have an sd card and have moved apps to sd, there are instructions on that too on the op page.
    Thanks for the info, okay Ive done most of those things,just getting use to your forum wording, I used the easy root instruction and recieved help from a couple people on this forum like Sheanzy.Have everything you you noted downloaded ,but didnt have advance mode checked ,thought I did but didn't.Thanks for your help and not being to rough on me for the dumb questions.When you asked the question ,i just wanted to make sure we were speaking the same language. Again Thanks you guys are great on this site.

no problem glad you are picking it all up. it is a lot to digest at first especially the terminology.

backup is still the first order of business, then you can recover from most anything.

eVil's roms all require wipes even if going from the most recent to the next one.

ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Ok wife got home and I tried finishing up her rom by backing it up via rom manager. After the backup was complete the phone rebooted but got stuck on the home screen while it was loading up. Same problem I had before.

Before I performed the rom backup above, I was able to free up memory space using the a2sd cachesd. The phone rebooted just fine on its own.

Problem seems to be coming from when ever I try to backup the rom. Any idea's why this might be happening?

I will restore again to a previous point and try again. I never had this problem when I installed 1.20 on my phone. Frustrating, but I know we will figure it out.
    Rooted One Click Method 8/11/10
    Unlocked Bootloader 11/11/10
    Rom: CM7 RC1 w/ Honeybread theme

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
    (I'll either find a way or make one)

DragonGunner

Quote Originally Posted by dragongunner View Post
    Ok wife got home and I tried finishing up her rom by backing it up via rom manager. After the backup was complete the phone rebooted but got stuck on the home screen while it was loading up. Same problem I had before.

Before I performed the rom backup above, I was able to free up memory space using the a2sd cachesd. The phone rebooted just fine on its own.

Problem seems to be coming from when ever I try to backup the rom. Any idea's why this might be happening?

I will restore again to a previous point and try again. I never had this problem when I installed 1.20 on my phone. Frustrating, but I know we will figure it out.
    Thats what happens to me!Trying to fix that same problem.

if you guys are trying 1.2.1 i would old off for awhile

not sure why you can't bu, try tapping on fix permissions and them reflash clockwork mod before bu'ing again

ken

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

if you guys are trying 1.2.1 i would old off for awhile

not sure why you can't bu, try tapping on fix permissions and them reflash clockwork mod before bu'ing again

ken
    Thats a negative on the 1.2.1. Will keep you posted, time for dinner. Thanks Ken

DragonGunner

Have any one of you heard if it's ok to install this rom while in recovery rather than via rom manager?

DragonGunner

I installed it in recovery, using the clockwork recovery image.

Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links